Intimadated, insulted, and RUDE

My complaint is against Proline Solutions who said they had been hired by those soundrals, Palisades. I spoke to two individuals, one who called me arrogant and something else, and another who feigned understanding but was unwilling to help me resolve the issue I have. How dare these people call and harass people! How dare they tell me how I should be able to pay them back: I know I was wrong and I will pay back what I owe but I have to work out a solution that I can afford-not one they think I should be able to do. Why is it they can be so insulting and hateful?
ID
Los Angeles, California

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article