Do not place any orders. This is a big scam. The product is nothing special and it should cost only $10.00. it ended up costing me almost $200.00. Be aware!!!!

Be aware and Do not place any orders with this company. This is a big scam. The product is nothing special and it should not cost more than $10.00. If you do not to call to cancel the order within 14days, you end up paying $140.00 plus charges already paid for the sample and shipment fee. it will end up costing almost $200.00. I called the costomer service to cancel the order and they agreed to give me the refund of only $50.00. They said it takes 7 to 10 business days to get this credit showing up on the satement. At this point, I am not even sure if they are going really give me the refund. Never again!!!
ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

PROLASH

I TRIED PROLASH MONTHS AGO ON A TRIAL BASIS. AS SOON AS I RECEIVED THE PRODUCT I WAS CHARGED $119.00 I EMAILED PROLASH THAT I HAD SENT THE PRODUCT BACK SOON AFTER I HAD RECEIVED IT. IT'S ROTTEN. PROLASH ONLY REFUNDED $59.00 OUT OF $119.00 THEY ARE IGNORING ME AND THEY HAVE STOLEN MY MONEY. I AM MORE THAN UPSET ABOUT THIS. THEY GET YOUR DEBIT CARD NUMBER AND THEN CHARGE YOU LONG BEFORE THE TRIAL OFFER IS OVER. THEY ARE THIEVES. THIS COMPANY HAS TO BE DEALT WITH BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE PRODUCT IN THEIR HANDS AND STILL THEY WON'T REFUND THE REST OF MY MONEY.

They did. They same thing to me can you comment the number I want my money back now.

ID
Rochester, New York

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article