Unsure how to feel.

I don’t know how I feel. I submitted for a commercial, which was a genuine casting! However they provided the wrong email to send it in and when I finally found that out I got a reply saying the campaign was over. So because of their false information, I missed out on a really great opportunity. I more than likely won’t be using them again, they put a bad taste in my mouth.
ID
Fort Myers, Florida
Service
Project Casting Casting Service
Junior Reviewer

Taking away Jobs from Working Actors

Update by user Oct 28, 2013

Never mind Lol everything is fine

Update by user Oct 04, 2013

Never mind I lied everything is fine

Update by user Aug 23, 2013

Project Casting

PO Box 82365

Atlanta, GA 30354

Original review posted by user Aug 22, 2013
The site Project Casting that has opened a year ago tells everyone about casting jobs. The site wants $500 a year to tell you about the up casting jobs. Also further more it takes away from working actors like me who want to be in Hollywood instead of *** bags that never really acted and are just doing to waist people time and $$$. I would Avoid this website all together because this website steals your credit card information and sells it to other companies. It is kind of like OST one source talent but on a bigger and better scale.

Project Casting uses real casting calls, and fake calls to legitimize themselves and then lure models and actors to secluded places or into financial theft. Quit the Project Casting site as any legitimate work is a cover up.

#911984

I think this is a legit site.my son who is an upcoming actor has gotten many jobs from this site,and we have never been charged and jobs have always legit.

where do you get $500 a year from? this is a free casting website and most of them are the same ones that I get from my own talent agency.

@PissedConsumer805512

Someone who wants to discourage other actors from using the site perhaps?

@PissedConsumer932878

It's scam so u wouldn't use the site

@PissedConsumer805512

Is this the projects casting with the black and white logo ?

Wow thanks for the information I will not use this company.

View more comments (6)
ID

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article