Verified Reviewer

Can't get my covid 19 test results

I went to prohealth care located at 101st Brooklyn NY 11209 telephone 516-622-**** 516-844-**** I've done the covid 19 test about 6 days they called me and left a message for me to call them about my results. I called them and they asked me who called me I don't know but this is the number that they called from . they told me that they couldn't help me. then I went to the office again they couldn't help me. Then I asked for a request call still waiting.

User's recommendation: I wouldn't recommend this place.

#2035361

they cant explain the charge on my account.....Pensacola, Fl, Collage pkwy....I'm not happy and I'm out

ID
#1931574 Review #1931574 is a subjective opinion of poster.
New York, New York
Preferred solution
Get my covid 19 test results mail to me

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

Who may need the 4th vaccine? Is monkeypox dangerous? Prof. Karen Jubanyik comments on the mask-optional policy, COVID booster shot, and the monkeypox.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article