Verified Reviewer

Ripped off

This realtor company cold called me to see if I wanted to sell my deceased father's house and mentioned a reasonable figure The house is in Long Island not far from me.... 180k was mentioned and wanted to meet at the house to assess condition not far from me.... after the 'assessor" came out, and we agreed on 150k because he said the money would be in my account within a few weeks.... ha ha...there were liens on the house car payment and a loan! 3 months later i did get 110k but found out later through relatives and now my own checking... no liens !! i feel like a fool for trusting this Nicholas Vittorio obviously a skilled scammer. i hope this warning and complaint helps others not to get scammed, if you hear the name Nicholas Vittorio it is a scam,, beware.
ID
#2919157 Review #2919157 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cons
  • Scam
Loss
Preferred solution
It is too late.. I just want to warn

Real Estate Expert Talks

What Do Property Management Companies Do @ Interview with Property Management Expert

Nov 27, 2020

Colby Hager, a a real estate investor and home remodeling expert, talks about property management companies, what they are, and how to choose the right property management company.

Read full article
Colby Hager
Colby Hager

Colby Hager is an experienced real estate investor with Capstone Homebuyers. He has years of experience in renovating houses, home remodeling, and property management.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article