UNHAPPY CUSTOMER

On 2/11, I ordered a plant to be delivered to a dear friends funeral. First, ordering the plant was so difficult. The lady I was speaking with was incompetent and I could not understand her one bit. She took forever for me to place one order for a plant. Second, my card was charged twice and when I called to alert Proflowers, I was told one was a hold and the second was the charge and they would release my funds from the hold in 2- 3 business days. Third, I could not track my order to confirm delivery. While on the phone about the double charge I was told my order was help up in traffic. Mind you the funeral was 6 hours ago. He then offered to have the plant sent to my dead friends house, as if she was going to answer the door, she is dead. Also, he tried to say we will make sure they are delivered to the Church, that no one is no longer there. Again, funeral 6 hours ago. I had to say to him, she is only having one funeral, she is dead. I am so disappointed that this company has allowed such situations to take place. Please train your reps and get ones that speak clearer English.
ID
Atlanta, Georgia
Service
Proflowers Pakistan Delivery Service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article