John M Rku

Verified Reviewer

Return the disks

Updated by user Nov 02, 2020

Not resolved. No way to get in touch with this company.

I need to return the four disk set to ProFlight Simulator Suite.

after 4 hours I still do not have a way to return the disks. I am trying to get in touch with the company before I send the disks in USPS, and there is no apparent way to communicate with them.

Original review Nov 02, 2020
I want to return the product to you. I do not want it. The disks are still in the original packaging
Loss:
Pros:
  • Return the product unused
Cons:
  • Not the produce that i was lead to believe it was

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do not deal with this company. I need to return a product. No easy way

edward p Epv
map-marker Allentown, Pennsylvania

The Worst

nothing worked. now having trouble with refund. Do not buy. They give you a run around of fixes to try. none work . I spent more time trying to load and reload {{Redacted}}
Loss:
Reason of review:
Bad quality

Preferred solution: Full refund

Charles S Enh
map-marker Washington, District Of Columbia

Pro Flight Simulator ignored refund request

I purchased flight simulator software from PRO FLIGHT SIMULATOR. In their advertisement they state an 60 Day Iron Clad 100% "No Hassle Ro Risk" Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee. Your satisfaction is important to me....signed by Dan Freeman. I was not satisfied and contacted them via website well within 60 days. They answered that they had received my request and that it was being forwarded to the refund department. That is the last I heard from them. I attempted several more times no responce. By this time it more then 45 days which is the cut off by most credit card companies to file a complaint. Still no refund a complete rip off.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article