Profitstudiolearning.com

This is a complete rip off. originally agreed to pay $1.97 cents for a business opportunity selling on google. Paid the money and went to the web site . Site was confusing and of little help. This was only the first disappointment. then reachieved noticed my bank account was overdrawn checked with bank and found out this company had taken out $78.90 8 days later. Called company and was told that the extra charge was in the terms and agreement. I did not see anything of the kind but it was very long. Company said they would refund my $78.90 and gave me a confirmation number and then said they would close my account. This means that they were even stealing my $1.97 that I never figured out how to use. I wait a week and check at bank. No refund, I call the company back and they say that they never said they would refund the money and that now it is too old to refund my money and then they hang up. I am contacting the state of utah attorney generals office but the first number I got off of their website I called and was told it was a county office and not the attorney generals office and I should contact the better business bureau. I would like to find some way to bring this company to justice, if you feel the same way contact me at motorobert222@***.com

Unfortunately I used to work for these guys. They are a FAMILY of guys taking advantage of people.

The father is the CEO, his son (Brett) is the CFO, other son (Mark) does marketing... and their tight little family friend named Chris keeps the ball rolling. I quit there when I realized just how sad this company really is. They would have meetings about how many "suckers" they had sign up this week.

Its very unfortunate and I hope karma bites them all in the ***! If you want your money back, just threaten to call your credit card company and report fraud.

They wont refund all of it, but they will give half back. Sorry...

SCAM...They should be put out of business....

#82023

to was scammed,Thought i was getting a starter kit for 1.95 ,never received anything . that didnt really matter to me , i thought i was out a 1.95 so what .then i found out that my credit card was being charged 69.95 each month for 5 months until *** me realized it.well i was mad and started calling ,they agreed to refund one month ,that just fueled the fire for me.they hung up on me when i demanded to speak to a supervisor ,so i called back ,demanded to speak to a supervisor again ,finally after arguing for 15 minutes with this person ,i was transfered to a supervisor ,well that didnt work ,she just kept saying it was in the terms and conditions .

i never received anything for my money or service nor would i want anything or service that they had to offer for 69.95 a month.well this is still on going, the manager over the manager is supposed to call me back on oct. 27th 2009 .iam writing this on oct .26th 2009.she would not give me her bosses name or tittle just said he would call me on the 27th.if you have been scamed you need to call the attorney generals office, the better business bureau ,the FBI internet fraud bureau,and lets get these people shut down .the people i talked to from profit learning studio [ always get their name and I.D. number ]are Bell #463 and Sehe #104 and Merina from their corp office she only give me her ext . number which is #184.

Their corporate office number is 801-578-**** mailing address is 230 West 400 South , Salt Lake City ,Utah 84101.

This even sounds like a lame address ,ill will keep calling everyday until i get back my hard earned money. Contact the FBI internet crimes unit ,just go to their web site and click the link internet crimes ,file a complaint as i did .Also contact the Consumer Protection Agency and the Better Business Bureau ,and call the Attorney Generals office ,this will help shut these theves down.

I have also been scammed, i believed it was a google kit and didnt see anything to do with further charges at all.... is there any way of getting this company to pay back?

View more comments (3)
ID
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Loss

About

Summary

Is Profitstudiolearning.com where I should give billing information and the 4 or 5 steps at? ... Profitstudiolearning is a scam, stay well away. Do you think ...

ProfitStudioLearning reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article