Professional Home Care Services - Customer Care Review

This company keeps sending me a monthly bill that I owe a balance which I do not!! I had problems with the equipment and they never fixed it they took my machine and never returned it. They want me to pay a monthly rental fee for a machine I didn't have. The machine I did have wasn't working right and I called them on a daily basis and they couldn't or wouldn't help me. This company's customer service is not helpful at all and when I left my number no one ever called me back. I also have proof that my machine was not working but they didn't want to see it why I don't know.
ID
Service
Professional Home Care Services Customer Care
Reason of review
Problems with payment

Professional Home Care Services - Customer Care Review from Ansonia, Connecticut

This company and the people that work there are very rude. When I called for customer support I didn't get anything they had no answers to my questions. They are good at one thing yelling at you. Oh and calling the customer/patient a liar. They are not very Professional.

I also had a bad experience with this company. I left messages and they don't return phone calls.

When I finally do talk to someone they can't help me.

They tell me they'll have someone call me back and nobody does. This company is very unprofessional if u ask me.

ID

Professional Home Care Services Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.phcsonline.com/blog1/privacy-policy/
Top Professional Home Care Services Services

Customer Care

Summary

Professional Home Care Services is a team of qualified home care providers. The company has been in the market for more than 2 decades. Professional Home Care Services serves the local community in Milwaukee. Professional Home Care Services has a state license. Depending on individual needs of a client, Professional Home Care Services prepares Health Plan of Care according to doctor’s suggestions. After the Plan is designed, the associates at Professional Home Care Services takes care coordination and monitoring of services to meet the needs of each specific family and elderly people.

Professional Home Care Services reviews and complaints

Professional Home Care Services is ranked 365 out of 1278 in Professional Services category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article