Professional Home Care Services - Customer Care Review

This company keeps sending me a monthly bill that I owe a balance which I do not!! I had problems with the equipment and they never fixed it they took my machine and never returned it. They want me to pay a monthly rental fee for a machine I didn't have. The machine I did have wasn't working right and I called them on a daily basis and they couldn't or wouldn't help me. This company's customer service is not helpful at all and when I left my number no one ever called me back. I also have proof that my machine was not working but they didn't want to see it why I don't know.
ID
Service
Professional Home Care Services Customer Care
Reason of review
Problems with payment

Professional Home Care Services - Customer Care Review from Ansonia, Connecticut

This company and the people that work there are very rude. When I called for customer support I didn't get anything they had no answers to my questions. They are good at one thing yelling at you. Oh and calling the customer/patient a liar. They are not very Professional.

I also had a bad experience with this company. I left messages and they don't return phone calls.

When I finally do talk to someone they can't help me.

They tell me they'll have someone call me back and nobody does. This company is very unprofessional if u ask me.

ID
Ansonia, Connecticut
Service
Professional Home Care Services Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article