Professional Home Care Services - Customer Care Review

This company keeps sending me a monthly bill that I owe a balance which I do not!! I had problems with the equipment and they never fixed it they took my machine and never returned it. They want me to pay a monthly rental fee for a machine I didn't have. The machine I did have wasn't working right and I called them on a daily basis and they couldn't or wouldn't help me. This company's customer service is not helpful at all and when I left my number no one ever called me back. I also have proof that my machine was not working but they didn't want to see it why I don't know.
ID
Reason of review
Problems with payment

Professional Home Care Services - Customer Care Review from Ansonia, Connecticut

This company and the people that work there are very rude. When I called for customer support I didn't get anything they had no answers to my questions. They are good at one thing yelling at you. Oh and calling the customer/patient a liar. They are not very Professional.

I also had a bad experience with this company. I left messages and they don't return phone calls.

When I finally do talk to someone they can't help me.

They tell me they'll have someone call me back and nobody does. This company is very unprofessional if u ask me.

ID
Ansonia, Connecticut
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Unemployment Expert Tips

Experts Tips on Unemployment and Cyber Security

Feb 3, 2020

Can’t verify your identity via ID.me? Andrew Stettner, an unemployment expert, comments on how the ID.me verification process works and the privacy risks involved. Learn how one consumer resolved his issue.

Andrew Stettner
Andrew Stettner

Andrew Stettner is a senior fellow at TheCenturyFoundation and a non-profit leader who shares expert opinion on unemployment benefits and insurance reform.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article