Process Tech Group - Sean Church

This guy first doesn't know a thing about systems or computers and especially doesn't know how to treat customer.He just knows how to rip off customers. Awful experience stay away from this criminal. I went elsewhere and got the work done right. I lost my money at the end after not getting a return call - even at his work unprofessional people "Process Tech Group" - Just overall a bunch of bad people. Do not hire these people especially this clown Sean Comb - came once didn't know what he was doing; got his money in advance and never showed up.I'm going to report him and his company to the Better Business Bureau

Hello,

My name is Sean C and I work with Process Technologies & Services.

This review is baffling on several levels. We take customer service very, very seriously here.

To shed light briefly on our company, we here at Process Technologies & Services provide spare parts and consumables to various industries and applications, with primary footing in the optical disc industry, closely followed by several avenues of expansion.

We as a company, nor me as a person, have ever made any house calls to anyone for a general computing/internet purpose in Miami, FL. While we do have several very knowledgeable engineers on staff that travel the globe repairing company's lines and helping make their process more efficient, your Sean "Comb" is not one of these people. I am, in fact, an IT lead, e-commerce salesman and purchasing manager.

I also have no sales in the entire month of April that match your stated loss which also go to Miami, Fl. I have no record of anyone trying to contact me via e-mail, nor has anyone tried to contact us collectively via our quite accessible website processtechgroup dot net -- where you can find the entirety of our contact info readily available from a link at the top of the page.

We have an eBay store (processtechgroup) with perfect feedback and top rated seller status. Again, I've heard no word of complaint from this avenue either.

If there is genuine complaint or concern that has arisen from any sale we might have made, we would certainly like to hear about it and correct this issue immediately. This is, and always has been, our policy.

However, this entry (and its successive comment), appear to be from someone with little to no knowledge of our company. The accounts from which both comments were left were created within two days of each other and this is the only activity either of them have seen. They also mirrored one another's posting almost identically.

Appearances can be deceiving, but this appears to be the same person--and not one of our clients.

Please do not be afraid to contact us via processtechgroup dot net for world class service & support regarding all of your industrial applications and needs. 24/7, we're always here to answer any concerns you may have.

Kind regards,

Sean C (Sorry, it's not "Comb")

ID
Loss

Process Tech Group - Sean Comb - Ripp off Artist - Stay away

This guy first doesn't know a thing about systems or computers and especially doesn't know how to treat customer. He just knows how to rip off customers. Awful experience stay away from this criminal. I went elsewhere and got the work done right. I lost my money at the end after not getting a return call - even at his work unprofessional people "Process Tech Group" - Just overall a bunch of bad people. Do not hire these people especially this clown Sean Comb - came once didn't know what he was doing; got his money in advance and never showed up. I'm going to report him and his company to the Better Business Bureau

Hello,

My name is Sean C and I work with Process Technologies & Services.

Kind regards,

Sean C (Sorry, it's not "Comb")

Funny to find these people - same thing happen to me stay away from these people - I also dealt with this same individual what a *** artist!!

View more comments (1)
ID
Miami, Florida
Loss

About

Process Tech Group Terms of Service
To read more: http://www.processtechgroup.net/termsofuse.html
Summary

Process Tech Group is a provider of independent arts and consumables. Product sections cover sputtering targets, equipment for sale, spare parts, private treaty sales, exchange program, consumables and raw materials, equipment videos. The customers can apply for a wide range of products among which are solvents, developers, nickel pellets, mold parts, photoresists, vacuum pumps, inner and outer masks and many others. Customer support team is also engaged in repairs and maintenance of the mentioned parts and details. The official site of Process Tech Group highlights special offers and sales which are relevant for the certain period of time. You can reach the headquarters in Charlotte, NC. Worldwide office locations can also be found on different continents and in many countries. Europe, Asia, Brazil and USA are involved in the distribution network.

Process Tech Group reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article