Advanced Reviewer

Unethical and unfair business practices, defective products, lies, disrespect to customers

I would never again step foot in this store or conduct any form of business with these unethical people. Read the reviews carefully and you will be able to tell that the good ones were written by people with very poor English grammar. In other words, the employees and/or owners wrote them. My experience with this place was terrible and I am going to contact my bank to dispute the charge for the cell phone battery that I purchased. I went to this store looking for an OEM battery for my cell phone and the guy behind the counter stated that he could order one for me. I asked several times if the battery was in fact OEM, and he said yes. However, I did not see what was on the screen and now realize that he was lying. The battery cost a total of $19.99 and I was required to pay a $10 deposit. It took longer than he employee advised for the battery to arrive and I received no telephone call upon its arrival. Calling to inquire came with problems and a very bad attitude from an employee who could not locate my order and blamed me for their sloppy recordkeeping. I went onto the business website and posted a message concerning my bad encounter with the employee. After which time, a girl named Nicole responded, and was very apologetic. She also located the battery and informed me that I could pick it up. This was more than a week after it had been ordered and longer than was advised at time of order. The following day, I arrived at the store to pay the remaining balance for the battery purchase and the same employee who got a nasty attitude with me over the telephone tried to overcharge me for the battery. I stopped this fool dead in his tracks while a customer was in the store and blatantly accused him of misrepresentation and fraud. To make matters worse, the battery does not work. It must be either used or refurbished. My phone functions in the same manner as before purchasing a "new" battery. When I bought these overcharging and defective battery issues to Nicole's attention, I was completely ignored. She will not respond to my emails. Therefore, I will get my money back by disputing the charge with my bank. Buyer beware of this business. The reviews are bad for a reason. These people make their money from unethical and unfair business practices, defective and substandard products, as well as poor customer service and lack of respect for the customer. There are other places to get your phone fixed right here in Cary, NC and it is NOT Pro Wireless!
ID
Cary, North Carolina
Cons
  • Defective product
  • Lack of customer service
  • Poor employee attitude
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article