Pro Seal & Paving 410-258-****

Late last Friday afternoon I received a knock on the door, and a young man with a "gift of gab" persuaded me to have my driveway resurfaced and all the pavement cracks resealed. He assured me that the job would restore my driveway, and that he would only charge me $250 for the work, since he wanted to use our driveway as a showcase for the rest of the neighborhood. About 10 minutes into the resealing, he knocked again and announced that they would need another $100 to cover the cost of additional materials to completely fill all cracks. Although I argued that his original quote included the filling of all cracks, he merely explained that I misunderstood what he originally said. Classic he-said -- he-said. So with another $100 into the project, he and his co-worker spread Equinox sealer over additional areas and sprayed on oil with a wand. The results? Horrible at best. Now I'm the proud owner of the WORST looking driveway in the neighborhood with spotty areas not touched by the sealant and other areas totally untouched by the penetrating oil. I'm also out $350 to boot. I know for sure that they will never re-visit my neighborhood to solicit work again. I was just an easy mark on a Friday afternoon for beer money. So buyer beware! Do NOT let Pro Seal & Paving talk you into anything for your home or business. They are most definitely a scam operation. They do business in and around Howard County, Maryland. If you receive a flier tucked in your door, my sincere advice is to trash it. Now I've got to find a reputable company to strip what they have done and do it all over -- correctly and professionally. Yikes! What was I thinking??
ID
#193879 Review #193879 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Baltimore, Maryland
Loss

About

Summary

Pro Seal and Paving is a construction company that specializes in pavement making and maintenance. It serves commercial and residential customers who look for quick and inexpensive way for putting to rights their territory and surrounding roads. With a full park of special equipment and absolute commitment to quality, Pro Seal and Paving performs asphalt and infrared patching, paving, seal coating and concrete works. Besides that, it provides numerous additional services that include snow removal, traffic marking and signs.
The company operates in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, having two offices in Metro and Milwaukee. Its clients get free estimates, advantageous discount programs and a full warranty on all its work.

Pro Seal and Paving reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article