STAY AWAY

Stay Away from Morgan and REW. They are extortionist and will bait and switch you. They provide little service and charge for every little thing. You call to discuss a change, they charge you. You want to add an opt in, nope, can't access the code, so they charge you for it. They want to lock you into a long term deal so they can basically sue you. Its a horrible practice and awful ethics. You talk to the owner and he just politicizes his statements to make them sound like they are just, but in fact he doesn't cater to consumers. Only feeds his own needs. Now, i've finally done away with them cause we couldn't afford their bad service, they send me harassing emails and threats. Awesome company and should be out of business. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. Horrible people and even worse business ethics. There's gotta be a class action lawsuit out there on him or them right?
ID
Nanaimo, British Columbia
Service
Pro Real Estate Network Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Informing Others About Morgan Carey at Real Estate Webmasters

Morgan Carey aka SEO Guy (in SEO Circles) or one of his clever programmers at Real Estate Webmasters (REW) has hacked my banned account in their Vbulletin forum and actually stole my forum password somehow from vbulletin by hacking it. Using that password, in the name of "reputation management", they entered to my Moderator account in prorealestatenetwork.com and deleted any thread that bad mouthed them (three of them). This was identified by pure coincidence as I checked on a post I had read earlier. The admin went back to my moderator history and realized that the IPs that have done the action of deleting three separate threads belong to the ISP that REW offices operate with. Greg Boser's post about this subject has the perfect summarizing quote"I think it's safe to say that the concept of "Reputation Management" has been taken to a whole new level." The scary part is, Morgan Carey owns SEO Guy forums. He is the owner of a very large real estate forum. I dont even want to know what he does as a moderator of SEO Chat. Can this man ever be trusted in a Vbulletin atmosphere???? You can be rest assured that reports are being filed by the admin of the prorealestatenetwork.com forum to FBI, Nanaimo Police department, REW hosting and ISP services and VBulletin company itself. I will also report this to the SEO Chat forum owners.

My experience with Morgan Carey has been TOTALLY negative. I cannot imagine a more condescending and negative person to do business with.

He is a slanderer of the 1st degree if you disagree with him. I hope others read this and re-consider doing business with him in the future.

Money Grab.

Sucked my client in before I was hired as an SEO. 'SEO Guy' may have been skilled at one time, but he has used his past reputation to create a business that sucks in real estate agents for big coin under the premise that the framework is super SEO friendly (oh and they'll add seo services as well for the price of a small country).

When my client started there wasn't even proper meta tags. Problems with design. Any design change incurs ridiculous fees.

I dare you to try and ask him about this or anything else after you have paid the ridiculously exorbitant fees. His arrogance, deflection and condescension will literally leave you stunned.

Spent a lot of money and got a lot of nothing.

They will promise you the world and deliver an expensive product that does not work

Morgan charges $20,000+ for custom designs. If his customers want to leave and take their custom design with them, Morgan claims he owns the design and threatens to sue.

Ben, I am with you also….

Morgan Carey is rude, arrogant, and difficult to do business with. He also micro-manages his company, which is why Real Estate Webmasters as a whole takes on his attitude.

Any smart business man knows to treat each and every customer with respect, and thanks for their business. I am a business owner, and know that I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for my clients. So I treat each and every one, regardless of size, with the utmost respect, care and attention.

Morgan Carey and REW don’t understand that concept. I hate to use words such as “*** bag”, but for the most part, it’s accurate.

I recommend to anyone considering purchasing anything from REW, that they strongly consider alternate options first.

Was pissed because I decided not to work with his company and started sending me harassing email. He also posted a disgusting thread about me on the internet. I have threatened legal action using a heavy hitting firm in Canada and he has backed off for the moment, but I am wondering if we can band together and file a class action suit against this piece of dirt.

Morgan Carey is a *** bag. I think he suffers from a Napoleon type A syndrome.

His customer service skills are a lot to be desired for. REW takes your money and that's it.

Realtors beware. Stay aware from REW.

View more comments (6)
ID
Washington, District Of Columbia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article