Pro Optimizer Software - Pops Up Review

I had the same thing happen. Optimizer pro pops up and locks me out of anything that might remove it, like cc cleaner, and my new computer (ive got 2g of ram etc) now iy runs like it was on dial-up. Im NOT paying for something that caused the problem in the first place. Does anyone know if a class action suit could cover comp damage?

I have the same problem. I had no success in uninstalling the Optimizer Pro softeware.

If there is a class action lawsuit, I would join it.

I even filed a complaint with the BBB, and the Federal Trade Commission. Do anyone know of a class action lawsuit my family need our computer to communicate with distant relatives, and for school.

ID

SCAM PC Utilities Pro-Optimizer Software

PC Utilities Pro-Optimizer Pro pops up on my computer saying my computer is running slow. It said it could identity the problems and clean my computer. OK I purchased $54.95 charged to my pay-pal account and in less than 5 min my computer when crazy locked up! I finally got it restored to a previous date and deleted their crap. I call their 1-85*-811-**** number I got someone in India who is only interested in having one of their techs work on my computer at addition charge $ 265.00 more dollars for a one year service!!! What a bunch of crap!!
ID
Nashville, Tennessee
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article