Global Tranz

They solicited my business and I was going to give them a load to try. They asked me for credit information which I gave them. I asked if they would take a credit card and they said they charge extra, so I said no. I was told I was turned down for credit but would not tell me why. I have been in business 35 years and have never been turned down for credit before, I also do not owe any money to anyone and always paid all my bills within two days. All my credit cards are paid in full every month. I have tried to call their credit department but their phone system has to be the worst ever made. It will tell you to call back and hang up or just hang up. If I push another option and get a real person they say they will transfer me but it just hangs up. I tried several days to contact anyone that had enough brains to get me to credit but I can see I am wasting my time. Normally I do not change who I use, but they gave me two prices. One only 1.00 less and the other better. After trying for days just to contact credit, I would never use them. If it got damaged, I would never get through or for any other problem. I have dealt with hundreds of factories and freight companies and never have I encountered 100% incompetence. I cant even say they are half ***.
ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article