Pro Business Plans - Chase Hughes is a Scammer

We hired Pro Business Plans to develop a business plan for our Spa business. The Founder Chase Hughes is a big liar and thief, who took our money and gave us a Pathetic Document full of errors. When, we asked him to give our money back he stopped replying to our phone calls. Chase Hughes is a Scammer. www.business-plans.com

What is this? I own this website and we don't even do business plans for spas. Also, the location of this post cane from Pakistan and we definitely do not do any work in that country either.

ID
Lahore, Punjab Province

These people SPAM the *** out of me!

They sent me 1 - 2 emails per day, then they started sending 80 emails per day, which they do not allow me to unsubscribe to then when I told them to stop they started sending 10,000 emails per day, I am not joking, all are not CANSPAM complaint. DO NOT TRUST this company, anyone that behaves like this must be a scam. If I had my email hosted on my main website they would have issued a DDoS attack which would have been illegal and utilized my entire hosting space. Nobody can contact them or knows who they are, I had to finally blacklist their IP manually through my email host, otherwise they would have rendered my mail system inoperable. STAY FAR AWAY.

I have no idea what this is regarding either, we are a premium company and don't need to spam people.

ID
North Miami Beach, Florida
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article