Timeshare Sales Promised to Sale Existing Timeshare to Pay Off New Balance with Them. IT NEVER HAPPENED!!! THEY LIED AND CONNIVED!!!

Update by user Jun 19, 2014

We still have not been able to cancel this contract or get a refund of monies paid. We have offers from companies who want no less than another $2500.00 to cancel contract with no guarantee of a refund.

Can anyone offer free help? No help from the Attorney General or the BBB.

They are full of wind. We need help!

Update by user Jan 30, 2014

This company is claiming they didn't say this or that. However, the basis of us buying was that they would "sale" our other timeshare.

It's fraudulent bate and switch tactic. We've since stop payments on the balance. I don't know what to do from here. Everyone wants to charge money to help cancel the contract.

No one can guarantee money back or cancellation of contract. Can we get feedback on what to do.

Original review posted by user Dec 30, 2013
Consumer Complainant COMPLAINT: TIMESHARE SCAM While vacationing this summer in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico we were approached by a representative from this company. He persuaded us to come to a timeshare presentation on July 23, 2013. We went to the presentation and were introduced to Doug Lockett the Sales Manager doug@***.com. He convinced to us to buy their product “only” because we were told they would buy our other timeshare and the proceeds would come to us to help defray any balance we would have with them after the sale. Also because we could get rid of the yearly maintenance on the old property and only worry about paying their maintenance “if” we decide to use their property. He went on with a “sales pitch” that they would sale the other property and by November 2013 we should receive a check in the mail from said “sold” property. Well that did not happen!! I contacted the Services Manager on November 6, 2013 to see how things were going with the sale and if the money would be come soon. He went completely crazy on the phone, stating, “We did not promise to sale your property for you. It is not in your contract.” I said, “I haven’t even given you the contract number, and we just got on the phone, so how do you know that? He asked, “What is your contract number?” That’s when I know we were had. We have not been able to resolve this with the company because they have been belligerent and evasive deny everything.

Re:janredic - I was scammed by Doug at Tau Resorts in Feb.2013 to the tune of aprox $18,000.00. I got all my money back by filing a dispute with my credit card company (Discover).

Hopefully you paid by credit card. You will need proof you were "taken", e-mails etc.

It's worth a try.

NOTE: The website pissed consumer has complained about is http://ThePrivateResidenceClubs.com

View more comments (1)
ID
Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article