Contest

we received a phone call on Jan7 that we won a $200 gift card from Arby's we had filled out a ticket to try and win this gift card. We were told we had to collect the card in Williamsburg VA and were put in touch with a reservations clerk telling us we had to go there to get the gift card and stay in Williamsburg at one of the hotels . What's up? Is this a scam. Please let us know how to redeem this card without a road trip to VA
ID
Millsboro, Delaware

Private Matters Identity steal my credit card infomation

I was charged for 19.95 on January 30th, 2011 without knowing how and why. I did not know how this company obtain my credit card number and personal infomation. I tried to dispute my transaction via my credit company. But my credit company reverse my request because Pmidentity was able to show them my transaction infomation, which to my surprise. I was never heard of this company before, and does not understand what service I got from them. This company " Private Matters Identity" has transaction ID, and order ID, but one piece of my personal infomation is wrong, that is my telephone number. I was really upset about this whole thing. This is just so wrong, company such as PMIIDENTITy make profits in this way is just so speechless,so unethical.
ID
Pasadena, California
Loss

About

Privacy Matters Identity Terms of Service
To read more: https://www.privacymattersidentity.com/Help/MembershipTerms
Privacy Matters Identity Privacy Policy
The membership program understands how important privacy is to Privacy Matters Identity's' members. Generally, www.privacymattersidentity.com gather two types of information. The second type of information is technical and statistical information that is collected automatically whenever The Client visit Privacy Matters Identity's' Web site. This type of information may include things such as The User's IP address, operating system, type of browser and Web site activity. Website collect this data to help The Company improve the quality of Company's Web site and make The Customer's visits to the site easy, convenient and meaningful. The Company do not link aggregate user data with personally identifiable information. The membership program was marketed and distributed by Adaptive Marketing LLC or FYI Direct LLC, marketing solutions companies. Third-party vendors, including Google for example, show ads on the internet.
To read more: https://www.privacymattersidentity.com/Help/Privacy
Privacy Matters Identity FAQ
Unfortunately Privacy Matters Identity cannot separate out specific benefits from the total package. The Company use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to protect The Client's credit card information from unauthorized access. When The User place an order online and provide required credit card information, the SSL scrambles or encrypts The Customer's information before it is sent to www.privacymattersidentity.com over the Internet. This protects The Customer's credit card information from being read while it is transferred through cyberspace. When Privacy Matters Identity receive The Customer's order, the information is kept encrypted until www.privacymattersidentity.com are ready to process The User's request. In addition, Privacy Matters Identity meet all of the stringent requirements of the Verisign™ security seal for all online transactions. Please be sure to include The Customer's name and membership ID number as well as the email address The User of company services would like The Company to remove from Company's distribution list.
To read more: https://www.privacymattersidentity.com/Help/FAQ
Summary

Privacy Matters Identity is a comprehensive program designed to help members safeguard their identity by enabling them to monitor personal information and assist in restoration of their good name in the event they are a victim. This program provides tools an individual needs to protect against and recover from identity theft. Here are just some of the peace-of-mind benefits Private Matters Identity offers: checking a personal profile to see whether ones identity-specific information is being used by others with an SSN Trace Report from IDLockup.com; creating a personal security roadmap to better security habits, behavior and awareness; an Identity Restoration Service which has licensed investigators who will work to restore a member name.

Privacy Matters Identity reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article