Printing4less NEVER USE THIS COMPANYY. PLEASE!

Printing4less.net also goes by BMS Business Marketing Solutions. I own a small equipment rental business and decided to shop around to have my flyers printed. Initially I was attracted by the site offering great pricing. Unfortunately, the service was so terrible that I actually found it hurtful. I love and live to find a great deal at an amazing price...however this was definitely not one of the cases. First I called and got no answer so I left a message. The representative called me back about 30 minutes later and advised me of the cost and how things worked. I placed my order and called back the next day reached the same guy and his tone was as if he was annoyed. I asked about the status of my order and was advised it will be printed tomorrow and also a lecture on why I need to be patient. I asked about the job and if a proof would be sent and/or will the artwork be reviewed before printing. He explained "no, it will not that is why our prices are so low" he also went on to say that I could not cancel the order even though it was not processed. He explained that I could go through paypal and he would deny refund. I thanked him and we disconnected. I called multiple times later he did not answer ..I left messages...he finally answers and says " HELLO!" I greeted and asked had I reached the right place and he explained "yes, you have called multiple times ...How can I help you? I wen on to explain that I am trying to run a business and I would like my flyers to be printed professionally and if the flyers are to small can I be notified so that I can correct it and send it back? He said if you haven't received an email saying something is wrong then it is OK. He then said "no news is good news". He then went on to explain this is will be the last time he will answer the phone and at such a low price they do not correct or check artwork for printing everything is "As-is" ...told me to "have a good day" and HUNG UP THE PHONE. At this point I was in disbelief I called American Express right away and asked what can be done they apologized about what I was going through and made it right by blocking his merchant information from ever processing on my card. I am telling you this person care "0" about his customers and is a nasty person to do business with.
#1206477

Our company has multiple offices in Georgia and North Florida and we have been purchasing all of our marketing materials from both Business Marketing Solutions and www.printing4less.net.

These guys always deliver great quality product and we never have a glitch. I don't understand the negative post as the person claims to have called one day after placing their order.

No printing company will have a job done in one day. Specially at the low prices offered.

I have purchased from this company four times and have always had a pleasant experience!

I cannot believe the posting, as I always place my orders online, send my artwork and get exceptional quality products always.

I find it hard to fathom someone having a "good" let alone fair customer service experience with this company... Maybe you are referring to printing4less.com and certainly not printing4less.net?

Its obviously someones cell phone I called that represents/owns the company and not a different person each time...

Im trying to make it so other clients dont have to experience what I went through as a customer and professional, seeking a simple service. :)

I don't believe this happened! As I have purchased from printing4less and BMS multiple times in the past and have even recommended to all of my clients.

Everyone that I recommend to that company always thanks me for the great referral.

There must be something this person posting is NOT telling!.... Sounds fishy to me.

View more comments (3)
ID
Atlanta, Georgia
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article