DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!! They have the WORSE customer service in the world! They refuse to help me and give me quotes, They also refused to put me in contact with the owner or boss to resolve my issue. Instead they stopped answering/replying to emails. What a great company YEA RIGHT!!! Chip Wright Is who was my contact that REFUSED to do his job and give me simple quotes on items. He claimed it would take forever for him to quote like 20 items, how ? It's called LAZY and not wanting to do his job. Then refused to put me in contact with his boss and he just stopped replying and ignored me. He said I can ask anything through chat on the site, phone, or email, I chose email, he refused to give me quotes and said I have to call him and talk on phone. But I chose EMAIL not phone like he said i had 3 options to contact and I chose email. So if I have a health issue preventing me from speaking you just ignore us people and force them to call when they CAN'T and stop replying to emails/refuse to help through email like they said they would do in the beginning SMH! Long Story Short they refuse to help customers!!! ANYTHING that can be said out of your mouth on a phone can be typed simply as well, VERY SIMPLE NOT HARD AT ALL LIKE THEY MAKE IT SEEM!! Don't waste a penny or breath or your time on this company because they will not help you AT ALL!!!!!!
Service
Printglobe Customer Care
Poor customer service

Nice people, poor product.

I ordered a set of "absorbent stone coasters". When I received them, they looked nothing like the proof. Granted, because of the porous nature of the stone, the ink will sink in and the final color can be affected. However, the ink had sunk in so much that the red had turned to pink. On top of that, the quality of the imprint varied from piece to piece. Some with splatter marks. I had chosen this item in particular as it was printed by Union employees. Sadly, it appears that they have little pride in their work. I have been trying to get a refund for the items, but no luck. I would recommend another provider for your print needs.
Austin, Texas
Bad quality
Full refund

Hidden "over/under policy" and absurd prices on shipping

We purchased 250 Static Car Clings at $1.36 each and paid up front, knowing that we would incur a shipping charge after they were printed. We were charged $30.50 in shipping for a 3lbs box that was delivered UPS ground. This is an absurd shipping fee! They also charged us an $16.32 in "overs" fees for 12 more items over what we ordered. They have an over/under policy, where they guarantee you 10% over or under what you actually ordered, and then charge you for the additional items. When I called to talk to my account rep, he turned into a huge *** and said that policy was industry standard. Well, I have THOUSANDS of items printed over the years, by hundreds of companies and have never heard of such a policy. I order 250 items. I want 250, no more and now less.

Hello,

We would love to look into the details of your order and see if there is anything we can do to help. Please feel free to contact us directly at management@***.com and we will quickly reply. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and I would love to make sure we learn from your experience and work with your Account Manager to make sure we're delivering the best service possible at all times.

Thank you!

-PrintGlobe Management

Austin, Texas
Price reduction

Terrible customer service, hidden fees

We ordered 4" stoneware coasters and license plates for our 7500 employees. The quality of the product was poor and very different than what we anticipated when we placed the order. The printing quality was fair to average. What we are most concerned with is the $1100 charged after the product was received. We were told this is an "overs fee" bc Print Globe needed to order more than was necessary. We were not informed of this until after we paid over $25,000 and have now been continually harassed by Laura D (the account rep) and the accounting person. We asked why we were being charged this and Laura won't return our messages and the accounting person calls and emails us daily (it has been 6 days since we received this overage charge). We will not order with Print Globe again and very disappointed with our entire experience.

This was supposed to be a one star review...not sure why four showed up in the final review I posted! Print Globe is the worst company ever for poor quality products and customer service. Will share my experience with other business professionals considering hiring a promotional items company.

Atlanta, Georgia
Price reduction

Do not order from Print Globe

I ordered 100 coasters from Print Globe using their color guide. They debited the charge right away and then sent a preview that I OK'd...the color was bright red. Nowhere in the ordering information did they say that colors may differ from what you see on your monitor. After several weeks, I received my order and the red color was maroon/brown. I could never get the account rep to call me back or answer emails so I called the company directly and was directed to my rep. She said that the color number I used was indeed maroon/brown and that if I wanted them reprinted I should find the pantone color I wanted and use that number. So I sent back the old coasters and reordered with the "red" color number. Weeks later, I inquired about the order and it had been sent somewhere else. She was sorry and said that I wouldn't be charged and she would put a rush on the order. Another 10 days and I get the new order....same brown color and no refund. Don't bother with them!

I am happy to report that PrintGlobe corrected my order and I have since received the coasters I wanted.

Hi Kobe,

We stand by our work at PrintGlobe, and customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. Please contact me directly and I'll be happy to see what I can do to assist you in correcting your coaster order. I am very sorry to hear of your experience and can assure you that is not a representation of how we do business. I look forward to hearing from you so we may get this resolved and count you among our 10's of thousands of satisfied customers.

Warm Regards

Jamie Dickens

Director of Sales

Jamie@***.com

View more comments (1)
Indianapolis, Indiana
Loss

Print Globe- Hidden Charges!!

I used Print Globe to have some custom napkins printed for a party. I'm talking cocktail napkins, 1-ply with a one color screen-print. The $41 they charged me was splurge enough but then I got an additional "design charge" for $10 and then weeks later yet another $12 charge for who even knows what! I ended up paying $63 for napkins. Unbelievable!! I would never ever work with them again and I will tell anyone who will listen to me!! And who knows what charges are still to come. Check your small print people, there are companies like Printglobe that use the small print to get you in the end.

The proof came a day later than promised. The delivery of the products came EIGHT DAYS later than promised!!!!

The shipping charges were never disclosed. In fact, I got a charge for overs and shipping TWO MONTHS after the order was placed.

When you try to contact customer service, you get the cold shoulder. DO NOT USE PRINTGLOBE!!!

Portland, Oregon

Do not order anything from Printglobe, Inc as they have terrible customer service.

I ordered folders from Printglobe, Inc. and they didn't have the decency to give me a folder to review. Then they sent the entire box of folders that looked like ***, when I complained they charged my credit card $1,575.00 and told me it was too bad so sad. Evidently they don't appreciate their customers enough to want to make the customer happy. Then when I called to discuss the matter, John Peterson the account manager, was very insulting. do not deal with them ever. they are a *** business and you will not be satisfied with them.

you must be kidding… dayna and gary titus, from sf? don't feel bad for either one of them.

they have more money than they know what to do with. when you're fighting over who keeps control of the 3rd boat or 4th exotic car that's not your normal everyday split, know what i mean? they are wealthy no matter together or apart. both are pretty well known out here for living well off the money they've made.

gary has been making in the low 7 figures for years now, it's public information, just google his name and annual income. it doesn't take a genius to figure out they only have first-world problems when it comes to splitting.

dayna isn't going to want for anything and i'm not even sure who wanted out him or her, but it's a long term marriage and they live in a community property 50/50 state, so do the math.

@PissedConsumer950513

Look at how pitiful and shallow Dayna Titus is, all her selfies are edited to the point they are all slightly blurry. Nothing but middle aged denial and over done lip injections!

Hurry hurry Dayna and spend spend as it is all gone now! LOL, what a joke she is.

Hahahaha, it is called Karma and your getting a whooping dose!

#992004
@PissedConsumer984174

You're soooooo jealous of her! That is really obvious.

Did you see her new car?

Why shouldn't she spend? Ahhhhh to be jealous and have no hope expect to keep playing the lottery lol.

#992005
@PissedConsumer984174

I'm her neighbor but who are you? How do you know her?

You don't post a name or location. Why are you hiding?

@PissedConsumer950513

My my, only one of them has a long, well documented legal history of falsely accusing others of stalking and being a danger to them and perjury, filing false police reports, forgery and we will see what the outcome is now that all documentation is being reviewed.........

@PissedConsumer1039576

Ahahahahah Keith you are hilarious… as I have said before, you are stuck in 1997! The judge is going to take alllll of your documents and put them in the trash.

Where you belong.

@PissedConsumer1039576

Oh wait, I got it now… some bitterness because you quit a certain medical equipment company and it went on to become a huge success. LMAO!

If you had stuck it out, you'd be retired now and living in the Bahamas.

Instead you're stuck in a double wide in Riverview. Man that'd suck, glad i'm not you.

BAHAABAHHHHHHHH!!!

Can't spilt anything when it is ALL gone! Should have learned your lesson years ago and stopped lying to police, judges and sworn statements you have a reputation that is ALWAYS comes back to *** you in the rear end.

@PissedConsumer1071794

Hahhaah, Keith Titus is saying this from his disgusting pig stye of a trailer... gross!

Sooo jealous Keith.

Every time you post it is really obvious to the whole world you are dying of jealousy. Too bad, so sad, life is not good for you and never will be.

@PissedConsumer1071794

Are you sure there is no money? I see online that they have a ton of money.

You should know how they all travel, you stalk them online and stuff. Poor Keith, never got anywhere in life, and now daddy is gone and not paying him anymore.

Redneck family so low class.... they inbreed, that is why the kids are all so messed up.

View more comments (58)
Goose Creek, South Carolina

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article