PrincetonPartners.co.uk

PrincetonPartners.co.uk SCAM –Review Site Scam Owns – Operates Fake Diploma Watchdog fake-uk-degrees.co.uk Degree Watchdog List of Scam Sites Owned & Operated By Princeton Partners PrincetonPartners.co.uk KwickDegree.com BudgetDiploma.com SpoofPrint.com FakeDegrees.org.uk This is a complex scam whereas the owner of Princeton Partners is one in the same and operates a quite believable Fake Diploma Review Site (above) or Fake Diploma watchdog or fake-uk-degrees.co.uk. The scam of course is to recommend his own sites and charge large amounts of money fooling the customer into thinking that the product must be good for that rather large amount or sum. Of course the whole scam is just a wire transfer scam in which that is the only payment they accept because they know you will never get your money back! Suckers or uneducated people who have made the wire transfer never see a product as the company scammer or Princeton Partners etc uses part of the money to remove and disable complaint links. Customers and a rather large amount if not all have reported that they were duped and threatened if they posted any complaints. The scam which does not accept Paypal because you will get your money back was created with a payment accept mumbo jumbo story behind why they do not accept credit cards blah blah blah.. This scam runs off of no protection for the consumers you pay you lose scam! There simply is no product – Your Pay or Wire Transfer and your money is gone!

To All Readers.These are Bogus Malicious Postings by "mynoveltystore@***.com" Texas, United States.They are Posing as bogus consumers under fake IDs created just to make the malicious postings on this and other complaint websites.Note that all these postings happened after 1st November 2011 I think you should read this email we got on 1st. November 2011.The profanity has been edited out.From: mynoveltystore@***.comSubject: (no subject)Date: November 1, 2011 10:43:43 PM GMT+09:00To: Degree Watchdog Subject: mynoveltystore@***.comRight to the point you know who I am and I know who you are!

You know full well what I am capable of doing and the web damage I can create. I do not care if you run your little phony review site as long as my information, email addresses etc is kept out of the phony reviews. You see I do not even have a web site nor do I run at full speed so to speak.I produce maybe 3-4 orders at best per month. This means that I am no threat to you or really a fake degree site.

You took one complaint from a nut job and decided to place me on the beware list and somehow think that I would just sit back and say ok. You see no one bothered to do any real research as to what I really produce?You see I am not scared of threats etc because I produce certificate software. That’s right not even close to fake degrees as you have decided to *** me without thinking?Now I want my information removed completely. Not a company emailed me scam dispute etc as this will not work.

Since what I produce is completely different than you I want you to place me in the recommended site!You see I am retired that means that I do not produce these products to support myself as you do.This means that I have unlimited time to just create 50.000 Princtonpartners postings etc whereas you will never be able to disable all the links nor complaints.

I will push the enter button and 1000 complaints will show up daily. I have all the time in the world and because of what I produce I am not scared of the law or any threats you think may work on me.Now lets be friends you have real completion out there and I am not it!Delete me mynoveltystore@***.com

Dear Janis456 (or whatever your name might be),

I am an old customer of Princeton Partners and I have never ever experienced anything of what you've described. They made an exact replica of a 20 year old document my ex-wife damaged in a fit of temper and what the Princeton manage to furnish me with was a work of art that was even aged. The outcome was spectacular and fit for a museum.

I have never been threatened or coerced by them, and I have at all times found them knowledgable, capable and professional.

I take great offence is your suggestion that, because I have sent Princeton Partners money via bank transfer (as opposed to Mickey Mouse Paypal, Monopoly money or Zambian trade beads), I am sucker or un-edecuated - nothing could be further from the truth. You, on the other hand, strike me as being either a competitor who doesn't have the ability to compete on a level playing field - you're resorting to anonymous calumny and are clearly not very good at what you do for a living as you seem to have far too much time on your hands.

OR

You might be a disgruntled individual who wanted something for nothing and clearly Princeton Partners didn't go along with it.

In any event, I suggest you get out of your bedroom and go do something constructive with your life.

Incidentally, and so that you know, inter-bank transactions are fully traceable for a period of 5 years whereas credit card transactions (and most definitely Paypal) will leave you stranded after 28 days.

Furthermore, if you were to have been the subject of a scam or have somehow been defrauded by an online trader there are official channels that can righfully and appropriately deal with any retribution and/or recompense - a quick online search for such organisations will soon yield the handful of government-run initiatives designed specifically to deal with such events. Equally, if you have a rightful claim, any court will adjudicate in your favour.

I firmly believe the one running a scam here is you.

View more comments (1)
ID
Reston, Virginia
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article