ID Fraud and dodgy practise agent Ron Baker aka Ron Cusio

Prince Realty of Runcorn - ID Fraud and dodgy practise agent Ron Baker aka Ron Cusio
Few months ago I approached real estate agent Ron Baker whose real name is Ron Cusio about buying a house in Runcorn. I submitted all the application and my ID (credit card, driver license and bank statements). Because it was brand new credit card and I had not given anyone my card details I knew something was wrong when I started seeing fraudulent transactions on my card. 1 week later I start seeing fraudulent transactions being charged to my card. Through the bank I was able to determine Ron Baker had stolen all my identity and used my card to pay for food and fuel on his behalf. I immediately called Prince Realty at Sunnybank and spoke to receptionist called Jennie. I advised her I would go to police if he fails to make payment on all the fraud charges. I have no heard back since. *BEWARE of PRINCE REALTY, extremely dodgy company. The owner is Ken Chen who drives a Lamborghini and has committed numerous fraud offences. The company doesnt even use Ron Bakers real name (Ron Cusio).

Now I have sold many houses and I don’t remember ever grabbing any forms of Identification from any of my buyers yet a bank statement or a credit card. If you’ve ever actually bought a property in Australia you will learn that all you will need to do is fill up and sign a Contract for Houses and Residential Land which then goes to the solicitors.

We don’t take or hold any funds from any buyers other than their deposit which goes to a trust account that we cannot touch.

This false accusation doesn’t make any sense whatsoever as I’ve never in my entire career in real estate have ever had to ask a buyer or a seller for their drivers license, bank statement or credit card details. This comment should not even be here and I’m sure the person Hugh doesn’t even exist.

ID
Reason of review
ID Fraud
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Real Estate Expert Talks

What Do Property Management Companies Do @ Interview with Property Management Expert

Nov 27, 2020

Property management companies: What do they do? How much do they charge? Do you need one? Find answers in an interview with Colby Hager, a real estate investor, and expert who share his experience with property management companies.

Read full article
Colby Hager
Colby Hager

Colby Hager is an experienced real estate investor with Capstone Homebuyers. He has years of experience in renovating houses, home remodeling, and property management.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article