fenell g

Verified Reviewer

My order 274073

I have written 6 times now about my order. You have only dropped off half my order.

I only have one fence not the two I paid for. The delivery team did not leave the damaged fence with us they took it away. I do need a new one sending as the half that you left is no good without the other half!

Please can you call me 0771047**** and sort this out as it has been a week now and Im starting to get worried that you are not going to sort this out for me. I have spent a lot of money with you in good faith and Im starting to think I might need to legal action on this.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Nice products
Cons:
  • Have only delivered half my order

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

Landscaping and Gardening Expert Talks

Lawn Care During Drought: How to Grow Lawns with Less Water?

Jun 8, 2022

How to care for your lawn in a drought? John Perry, a lawn expert, shares tips on effective lawn care with new water restrictions and explains how to preserve a green yard.

John Perry
John Perry

John Perry is President, CEO, and Founder of Greene County Fertilizer Company, Inc. and the author of the Lawncology educational series.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article