fenell g

Verified Reviewer

My order 274073

I have written 6 times now about my order. You have only dropped off half my order. I only have one fence not the two I paid for. The delivery team did not leave the damaged fence with us they took it away. I do need a new one sending as the half that you left is no good without the other half! Please can you call me 0771047**** and sort this out as it has been a week now and Im starting to get worried that you are not going to sort this out for me. I have spent a lot of money with you in good faith and Im starting to think I might need to legal action on this.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Nice products
Cons:
  • Have only delivered half my order

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

Landscaping and Gardening Expert Talks

Lawn Care During Drought: How to Grow Lawns with Less Water?

Jun 8, 2022

How to care for your lawn in a drought? John Perry, a lawn expert, shares tips on effective lawn care with new water restrictions and explains how to preserve a green yard.

John Perry
John Perry

John Perry is President, CEO, and Founder of Greene County Fertilizer Company, Inc. and the author of the Lawncology educational series.