Fletcher Qsp

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Westfield, Massachusetts

Warranty information

I havent got a response yet, but Im waiting hopefully I just contacted them for the first time Im waiting to hear from them. I hope we can get some results and find there is a restitution to my problem. I heard your product is very good I just want to get resolved. Thank you.

User's recommendation: Quicker response

map-marker Excelsior Springs, Missouri

Need some new batteries UltraFlare 4.2 volt Rechargeable

I just need and have been trying to find out if I can get the Rechargeable Batteries for my primitive Survivors flashlight, I have four. If so How much does it cost for Five Batteries!!! Be nice if you could call, if theres a phone number for customers service I would appreciate it if you could send it to me!

User's recommendation: Asked for a customer service phone number!

Richard F Sym

Defective Zoom Feature

After purchase this item Oct 26, 2018, which came with a FREE purchase price and $9.95 shipping costs, has a zoom feature that did not work after only 2 months. The company claims I am out of warranty and will not replace it. The light is bright and well built. The zoom feature was great, but now renders the light to a simple flashlight which I have plenty. Do NOT purchase this item.
Pros:
  • Quick and easy
Cons:
  • 60 day refund policy
Reason of review:
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article