PrimeDice.com ripped me off and stole $7,700 from me!

Just like anyone else I like playing games once in a while but never really considered betting and I shouldn't have. However I was quite confident in my gaming skills so I looked up to see which the most legit online gambling sites are. Primedice.com was up there before the rest of them and after reading a little bit about it I was convinced. The website says you have to be over 18 to sign up. First of all I didn't even know I actually had to sign up. I thought I can just start playing right away. The site is a bit different than others because it seems stricter. I thought this means that the site is safer than others but I was so wrong about everything. Once I signed up I exchanged $2700 into bitcoin. I wanted to use that money to play but I only got to play for a weekend. I managed to get the $2700 back and a little extra but that's when things went into the wrong direction. A pop up showed up on the main page telling me to download something that will help me make money faster. This was supposed to be some kind of software. I didn't think I need that but it kept being shoved in my face so I got it in the end. But do you think this was for free? No way. This program cost me $5000 and apparently it was one of the cheapest ones. The problem came when I tried to open this program and it didn't work. Nothing about it worked! I was supposed to be able to make even more money with it but I couldn't even get it to open. I emailed this casino because I started thinking this is a scam. And guess what, I was right. Primedice didn't even bother to reply to my emails. I was left with a completely useless program plus no way of getting the money I had on the site. So in the end I not only lost the $2700 I started with, but much more. I also lost the full $5000 I invested into that program for a total of $7700! I have bills waiting to be paid and I can't even go on a holiday now anymore. If you want to be safe online don't fall for this scam!

They are all rigged i was robbed for 7k USD in rollin.io but, i think i figured how they are cheating.

***, same to me!! Lost 47 btcs...Empty wallet!!!

No more in my life anymore!!!!! They are robbers.

site is fix. always lagging. whenever you bet high it lags.

Primedice and stunna show just go off this world. So many people scammed, because of their site bugs that made people lose a lot of money with no re-payment.

This review makes ZERO sense, you can tell this review is copy pasted and the name is simply edited to primedice.

Read the last parts:

"A pop up showed up on the main page telling me to download something that will help me make money faster. This was supposed to be some kind of software.

I didn't think I need that but it kept being shoved in my face so I got it in the end. But do you think this was for free? No way. This program cost me $5000 and apparently it was one of the cheapest ones."

"So in the end I not only lost the $2700 I started with, but much more.

I also lost the full $5000 I invested into that program for a total of $7700!"

This makes no sense, user claims he bought some sort of program for $5000? Primedice does not sell any products let alone a program.

Baseless FUD to attack a legitimate brand.

Primedice is trusted

View more comments (4)
ID
Miami Beach, Florida
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article