Prime Transport / ASR forwarders scam, theifs

BEWARE... We used prime Transport and their agents ASR forwarding in uk and we got robbed for 10k worth phones. After confronting them with videos and proof they simply told us to take them to court. Robin sultan and Dave the owner of prime Transport will do anything to get you as a customer and then steal your inventory. Do not, I repeat, and do not use prime transport/ASR forwarding to warehouse your inventory. Robin sultan cannot be trusted, and Dave the owner of prime Transport is a liar, and thief. Prime Transport and asr the forwarding stole 10k worth of my inventory and they plainly denied it

The post about Prime Transport and its principals is withdrawn and all matters pertaining to Prime Transport have been amicably and honorably resolved.

I also worked with prime transport and they are not honest ppl. I worked with them for 3 year and always had inventory missing. I don't recommend them

@PissedConsumer713471

John

If you worked with a company for 3yrs and you always had inventory missing, then that would make you a fool. Once the goods are miss managed the first time and I am not compensated, I would have taken my business elsewhere.

Your the fool for letting anyone *** more than once..... :cry

I know all 3 companies involved and I would certainly state that the person whom wrote this complaint is a thief. He Mr.

Anonymous, as he has written, has changed companies 3 times and has moved to stay off the creditor’s radar. He has bounced numerous checks to us and other companies in the electronic trade’s community and promises to pay his debt. I wouldn’t take the word of this ***-man who has even sent me fake wire transfer copies. THE TRUE THEIF IS MR.

ANONYMOUS….. Shame on you and the mouth you speak from……

View more comments (3)
ID
Selden, New York
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article