Mechanic Dis-Service to my Son's car

A girlfriend of mine reccommended her boyfriend [Earl Butcher]with Prime Technical Services to fix my son's car onsight at our home. This was his off the side business, traveling to people's homes and fixing their cars on the spot. So, given my I have known my girfriend for about 23yrs... I had her boyfriend come out and fix my son's car. The clutch was out on his car and he was told it was a "hydraulic issue," not the clutch. He fixed it for $300. + $30. to come out and diagnose the problem. My son wanted a receipt and he told my son and also myself that he would email the receipt. That was 4mths ago and still no receipt and the clutch is out again. He is ignorning my calls, messages and emails of the issue again and also my request for a receipt. I am angry and frustrated..... My son trusted me.... I trusted my girlfriend and the Earl Butcher [her bf]is not taking responsibility for what he did or did not do. My son had to pay $330. himself [19yrs old] which is fine...but in the end.. that is alot of money for him to go to waste. Is there something that can be done about this??
ID
Westminster, Colorado

About

Summary

Prime Technical Sales is a Mfg's Rep for NEC Relays, NEC Tokin, World Products, LITEON Semiconductor & PIK Power in New England.

Prime Technical Services reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article