AWFUL!!!!!!!

I am writing this so other real estate agents can take pause if considering Prime Seller Leads. The home valuation tool itself is fine. However, the customer service, billing and any account management is horrible. From the facebook advertising to the ISA service, The comapny set up my facebook ad for the wrong location so that I was paying Facebook to generate home value clikcs from people I coulndt follow up with. It took days to get this resolved while the ad was running, and I am the one who actually resolved it. No credit was issued for the mistake. Then there was a glitch in their system for 2 weeks where leads were not converting properly so all that was coming in was what is called partial leads - leads with no email or phone or contact. Finally on week 3, after I asked to cancel one part of my service, they resolved the issue, but again I was paying Facebook the entire time and spped is of importance when responding to these types of leads so they sat stale for over a week. I had also signed up for their oher service Prime ISA (the main reason I went with PrimeSeller at all). The cost on that was to be $5 per phone call made. For the first few weeks, there were 0 calls made because there were no phone numbers and the only phone there was was from when the ad was set up incorrectly. Also, the quality of the phone call made was horrendous - I found this out as the ISA accidentally called me thinking I was a lead for some reason and left me a vm. It was territbly unprofessional and hard to even understand her - the only reason I finally figure who was calling as I recognized the number called from. At that point, I asked to cancel the service and found out they charged my credot card $500 in advance for the ISA service, even though no valid calls had been made! Their ISA manager did reach out to me and asked me to continue the service and offered to suspend charges until they called 100 phone numbers and then for the month after. Mind you, this is on a monh to month service, no contract and they had already billed me for services not rendered so in essence, I had alraedy paid for 100 calls not made! I said I wanted to cancel and to please refund me the $500. T hen I heard nothing - crickets. All of a sudden, I receive a log report that the ISA had called about 30 people since I requested cancelling???? I am not sure how that happened - of course most of the numbers were disconnected or a fax line etc but it is quite suspiscion this happened AFTER I asked to cancel. As of 4/15/17, I still have not received my cancellation - I have emailed the company daily and each time a representative emails me saying I will be hearing from their accounting department soon and then silence. I am just a oonsumer who was interested in the services they advertised but did not deliver - it was mistake after mistake from day 1. I did not want this situation to occur naturally as it has cost me both monetarily and time. I wanted the services advertised. Now, I just want my refund and to move on - their site clearly states no contracts but cancelling appartently is not an option to them. I am happy to update this post if I do get satisfactory resolution. Otherwise, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY if you are a real estate agent. There are many others to choose from.
ID
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article