Parking tickit

i have a problem we went to toronto and we viseted my neis she live at 236 albion rd we got the visitors parking permit from the security pople and when we went to pick up the car there was a tickit the ofeser no 65078 i dont understand this can you plse help my name is sam i called the city they said to call security i did that they said to call property manegment i did they tel me to go to court so you see evry one is passing the buuck i hope you can help me and thank
ID
Saint Catharines, Ontario

Prime One Capital, fraudulent loan commitment, advanced fee collection from clients

Charles Mintz is a blood sucking scammers. Prime One Capital, located in Ohio and Texas, will not fund any project. Prime One Capital collects fees from clients with no intention on funding any project. They promised to fund our 20 million dollars project and took us all the way to closing and we never heard from them again. They stopped all emails and telephone communication. We are one of many they have stole from. They need to be put under the jail and never see day light. He goes by the name Murray Franklin. This is a one man operation. Run fast as you can.

Can you post more information about their arrest? They stole money from me. After claiming that I had been approved, they continued to stall and make excuses in a clear attempt to blow the deal by missing my closing deadlines.

Just wanted to let you know that Charles and associated brokers have all been arrested by FBI. You may need to contact the FBI for restitution.

View more comments (1)
ID
Overland Park, Kansas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article