Bait and Switch

Called Prime Healthcare Distributors main line after receiving a cold email from them for their FDA authorized COVID testing product, the sales rep aggressively pushed another product in a more deceitful way. They conflated aspects of each product to make it sound like both were FDA approved. It wasn't until after I was invoiced that I found out the product they were selling me was for "research use only". When I called to check with the rep about this product, the rep provided excuse after excuse of why I can still use it anyway such as, "as long as you don't diagnose anyone with this product, you can still use it... which most people don't do anyway, its more typical they use it for screening". I continued to ask about the product that they emailed me about since that product was approved for use and they would not sell the other product to me, they would only offer reasons as to why it wouldn't be right, of which none of those reasons applied making me question if they even have an approved product.

User's recommendation: Avoid doing business.

#1977384

True

ID
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article