Uses your credit card without your knowledge or permission

Do not use your credit or debit card with this company. I made a one time payment over the phone and they kept my information and then charged my card without my knowledge for an invoice they never sent out. When I called they stated they have gone paperless and do not do invoices anymore. They never received my signature nor verbal permission to charge my card. They caused for my account to be overdrafted and over $180 in overdraft fees. Be careful what information you give them, apparently it is all saved for later use regardless of whether they tell you that or not.
ID
Ellsworth, Maine
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Prime Care Medical Supplies, Wells, ME

After battling cancer for years, my mother received hospice services. They arranged to have their contracted company deliver a hospital bed, portable toilet, and walker. The company initially told me that they'd deliver between noon and three. The didn't arrive until well after four. They guy delivering the equipment, Bill, was *** and made my teenage daughter ( who was tasked with waiting at home while I was at the hospital) really uncomfortable. He kept telling her how he prefered younger girls, and kept showing a pictures of his "ex girlfriend". He also kept dropping hints about being tipped. The bed, was old, and really dirty... and the toilet appeared to have fecal matter stuck to it. When I called the office the next day some other guy "Victor" became abusive and dismissive of my concerns. If anyone has a loved one going to hospice services, please ask the agency to not use this company.

The events of this posting never occurred; we assume it was written by an ex-employee who was fired around the time of posting. As the only driver named "Bill" who ever worked for Prime Care, I can tell you that I have never acted towards a patient or their family members in the way described in my FOURTEEN years with the company. Please remove this posting as it is libelous and unfounded.

The one who manages the place her name is amanda she is very unprofessional and rude to the employees she basicly slept her way with the owner to become boss

We have received excellent service from them. They supply our oxygen, and much of our hardware.

We have dealt with them for over 4 years and they have always gone the extra mile.

The staff has been friendly and very professional. We have always had clean, functioning equipment.

Funny, had a similar problem with them. Got a dirty bed with a matress that smelled like cigarettte smoke.

Driver seemed very put out that he had to changre the matress. :?

OMG

they set stuff up for my dad and had too come out like 3 time to "fix" the same problem. Everything was dirty and gross.

the guy who delivered it was nice. :cry

View more comments (4)
ID
Alfred, Maine

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article