Primal Innovation in Sanford ,Fl.

Primal Innovation in Sanford,Fl. They practice severe nepotism in their hiring process. Check for yourself , I'm not stating anything that is not true . I had to go there this afternoon,on a personal call and before I could get out I was met and questioned very rudely by a 17 year old. That sweeps the floors,not very good might I add. I have yet to meet any employee that was nice to me while I was there or at a test site . The only half way nice person I meet was a Lady with short dark hair, I would not say that she was overly nice. She was very through answering any and all questions that I did have . I'm not sure what they do ,but who cares at this point, small bossiness fail anyway . Good Luck on going out of bossiness.

Nepotism is favoritism granted in politics or business to relatives regardless of merit.

The first 3 sentences are very informative.

I worked for them. They are a great company to work for.

And extremely nice.

And yes they are a gov contractor.

According to a simple google search, they're a government contractor, so of course you were questioned as to why you were there. Also, you spelled bossiness wrong, it's "business"

My experiences with Primal Innovation have been nothing but professional and kind, and I would highly recommend them to anyone who asks.

View more comments (3)
ID
#202808 Review #202808 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Orlando, Florida

About

Summary

Primal Innovation specializes in software development for military applications. If you would like more information about the company and its ...

Primal Innovation reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article