The chair delivered today is not what I ordered. Please come pick it up asap. There's no way I will pay for a chair I didn't order. This is Janet Cardassi, 6856 Timbercroft Ln. , Fayetteville, North

IT IS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. COME GET IT. FAYETTEVILLE NORTH CAROLINA JANET CARDASSI THIS WAS A TELEPHONE SALE, THERE'S NO RECEIPT! ONLY BANK DRAFT

User's recommendation: Beware.

ID
#3461991 Review #3461991 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Tacoma, Washington
Pros
  • False advertising
Cons
  • False advertising
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

False Advertising

Pride Mobility Products - False Advertising
Pride Mobility Products - False Advertising
I own a Rascal scooter made by Mega Motion. That company is now called, Pride, and the model is now called, Go Go. The user manual does not list weight capacity specifications. However, when I saw the item on Amazon, the company claims the seating capacity is 275 lbs. This is bull sh..... Im barely 170 lbs., and only after an hour of intermittent use, the scooter starts to lag. It even stops completely. I have to charge it every couple of hours just to make it go a few yards.

User's recommendation: Don’t buy this item. Pride Mobility makes bold faced lies on Amazon. Even if you are not a heavy person, just putting groceries on top of your own weight, can make this scooter conk.

ID
#2206990 Review #2206990 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Product
Pride Mobility Products Travel Pro Premium Mobility Scooter
Pros
  • Solid product except for very low weight capacity
Cons
  • Very low weight capacity
Preferred solution
Stop advertising false claims.

Pride Mobility Cporporation Scooter Dissatisfaction

I will be purchasing a new scooter for the 4th time in 5 years. I consider myself a "light" user in that I only use it 2-3 times per week for 2 hours per use. I use it for shoppping, museum, or library usage. I don't think that this is a stress for a scooter. At over $1500.00 each time this is a hardship on my disability income. Do not buy a Sonic Pride scooter if you expect it to last beyond 3 years. This is "normal wear and tear duration" according to the company's customer service agent, Stephanie.

My brother just bought a Pride Victory 10 scooter six months ago. Two screws holding the throttle fell out .

Obviously they weren’t torque properly. Dealer charged him 130 dollars to put two screws back in! No support from the manufacturer.

Hundreds of dollars for shoddy workmanship. Will look at other alternatives and another dealer as well

Royal Oak, Michigan
Product
Pride Mobility Products Mobility Scooter

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article