Good service

I have had no problem with this Canadian pharmacy. It is necessary to follow their procedures, which is true of all online pharmacies. I have had just one prescription with them and it was filled promptly and the reorder went fine. However, I plan to use a different pharmacy that offers my medicine at a lower price. I read the other reviews and they seem a bit unreasonable.
tdk

Dishonest pharmacy

Pricepro Pharmacy. terrible business. rip offs. took my money for medication i ordered . I supplied them my prescription. the medication did not work. i complained. they promised to refund my money but they never did. now they won't reply to my emails when i contact them for my refund. also they claim they have a toll free number. after calling them on their advertised toll free number i received a large telephone bill so that is false as well. I complained to them about this as well. they said it is not their responsibility. best advice is don’t deal with this business.
Loss:
Reason of review:
Damaged or defective

Preferred solution: Full refund

map-marker Surrey, British Columbia

A shame!

Chatted with a PricePro Pharmacy CSR for half an hour regarding filling a foreign script. Was told they would dispense the medication with no problem as long as I submit the script. Went ahead and ordered online but lone behold, I got a nasty humiliating email, perhaps from a supervisor, saying we TOLD you we can't fill this medicine and STOP submitting it to us. The medicine was for a loved one who had open heart surgery and couldn't find the pills abroad. I got angry and responded saying maybe you should inform your CSRs to give us the right info (I wasn't this nice!) The supervisor wouldn't shut up and for every email I sent, tried to send me an email "schooling" me rather than just acting professional and letting it go. They are sitting in their pajamas enjoying to decline your order and on top of that sending you emails to hurt you. Stay away!
Reason of review:
Poor customer service

Preferred solution: An apology from a top manager AND making me sure about disciplining the supervisor and the misinforming CSR.

Guest

Thank you! I just made an account and almost ordered from them.

Guest

I had a similar situation with them. Turned out the person who was emailing me WAS the supervisor.

Some sort of superiority complex there. Lacks interpersonal and customer service skills. Problems can be aliviated using common sense and cordiality.

This woman had neither in play. I will not use them.

View more comments (1)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article