Price point furniture.worst ever.

I purchased a sectional sofa back in feburary and I got demaged one delivered. They replace twice and still got damaged one. Then they said they were waiting for the merchandise. Everytime I called they said they still were waiting, and today, they said it's over 90 warranty and I am out of luck. I should have known everytime they told me to wait. I am determined to spread the words to whoever wants to consider buying a piece of furniture from there. Not to mention about a piece of junk they sold, and also theorst customer service ever and very rude.

They delivered a sofa to me and one of the arms was broken. When I called they told me it would take 2 weeks and then a new one would be delivered.

I heard nothing from them for 3 weeks. I called and left 3 messages and still didn't get my call returned! Finally I called the store in Murfreesboro where I bought it and they got the girl to call me back. The worst part is that I don't think she ever even ordered the replacement sofa.

She told me it would have to be repaired instead of replaced. They picked up my sofa and kept it for a few days.

You can see where they repaired it though. I would absolutely never ever buy anything from them again!!!

Going through same thing with em. Bought over a month and a half ago.

Still have not received all pieces.

Customer service, Christina, is very rude!!!! My next stop is BBB

View more comments (1)
ID
Franklin, Tennessee

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article