I lost 68 € to priceangels

I do not recommend order from priceangels.com I placed order for 18 watches on September 17th and as 28th of February I do not have received parcel. Order sum was 68€. I have got tens on answers like this "Or may we advise if you like to wait a few days?" from their so called customer support. Also shipping, if they do it at all, is very timetaking, at least 2 weeks ot more. Tracking number of parcel RA34922****CN shows that this parcel is never posted. So I have lost 68€ ($88.5) to priceangels. Do not order there!
ID
Tallinn, Harjumaa
Loss

PriceAngels.com - non delivery of product

In early April I purchased two tablets, one for my wife and one for my daughter from Price Angels (priceangels.com). I have yet to receive the tablets and have been constantly put off by Price Angels. When I initially made inquiries about my order I kept receiving emails to either confirm my address or to be patient. They were telling me this 45 days and more after the order was paid for. Problem was the tracking info they sent to me clearly showed that the package was declared undeliverable by the post office 6 days after I paid for the order. This was in New York and I am in Texas! At no time after that did the package ever leave New York. That is until today when it was shipped back to sender. I tried two weeks ago to do a chargeback and was unsuccessful. I was told that the order was charged as a cash transaction (I guess like an ATM or something) and I could not perform chargeback. Do not buy from Price Angels as you will probably get the same *** run around I have been getting for over two months now!

oh dear GOD, I just ordered from there and I can't see my order or confirmation but yet the money is taken from my account. Now I am nervous :( :sigh

Same FREAKING Problem Happened To Me! :( I Hate Priceangels.com For Now On I Am Going To Buy Stuff Out Of The Store. No Problems.

I have a question. What's the story behind priceangels.com?

Because, is the phones brand new, and the stuff there? I was wondering.

I would never order from there, thanks for the advice. Please reply on my question.

View more comments (2)
ID
New York, New York

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article