Price Shuffle Scams

I was also scammed alongwith a lot of other people. The site does not specify that there is an automatic charge or that a minimum of 300 bids have to be purchased. I am getting ready to file a complaint with the Attorney General of california and the City Attorney of Glendale california where this business is located alongwith any other action necessary to put these crooks out of business and into a jail cell. I already have three other people besides myself ready to file a joint complaint. Anyone who wishes to join us please email me at kaltifk@***.com.
ID
Newberg, Oregon
Loss

Against priceshuffle . I entered my card information and I was charged $149.This is a scam, beware

This is about Priceshuffle . I was browsing around and looked at this ad in the computer . I logged in and I thought by entering my card information , it does not mean that I will be charged right away . I only found out when I checked my card that there was a $149+ charged to me from them. I called up the phone number they listed in their site and found out it was a call center and advised me to write an email to the company instead. I did emailed them twice cancelling it but have not received any answer from them . So I thought this is definitely a grand rip off ! If it is an honest company a request for cancellation should have been honored. If a class suit will be charged against them I will certainly join. This scam has to be stopped ! Spread the news .... Stick to eBay and amazon , they are legitimate companies!
ID
#207176 Review #207176 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Santa Rosa, California

About

Summary

Price Shuffle Penny Auctions is a simple product directory. It is a huge British product database. Price Shuffle Penny Auctions offers 27,155 products, 531 brands, which are all in one place. Price Shuffle Penny Auctions is currently listing products from 11 online stores: Blackleaf, Blue Banana, Bucks Boardig, Extreme Pie, Hype Direct, Kelkoo, Misscoquines UK, Red Hot Sunglasses, Shore, Surfanic and Weird Fish. All kinds of products are available at the web resource of Price Shuffle Penny Auctions. The products which are being sold there are of the next brands: Eastpak, JnPlus, Beverlux, The North Face, Phynes, Misscoquines, Roxy, David &Williams, Converse, Caribee, Ortlieb, Bawbags, Snugpak, Animal, M&E, Francinel, Billabong, Oakley, JanSport, Fcs, USmarshall, Bulldog, Ogio, Surfanic, Rhino, Quiksilver, Oneill and much more.

Price Shuffle reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article