Priano & Marchelli stole my belongings!

Priano and Marchelli (www.prianomarchelli.it)who is a service provider to Carnival cruise line (www.carnival.com) and Costa Cruise line (www.costacruises.com) and an associate of Kamino International transport (USA) are theives and liars. 2 months ago it was discovered that all my belongings that were in Priano & Marchelli's storage facility in Genoa, Italy (they have one in Miami as well) had been stolen, sold or lost. The person I was in contact with, Luca Monaldi (l.monaldi@***.it, 0039 01****8222) admitted to the situation and their responsibility in the matter. What followed was several delay tactics and tasks assigned to me to account for the value of the goods which came out to 10600 Euros (14300 USD). Which I provided without hesitation. After 1 month of these delays I offered to settle for half the value (5000 Euros). They agreed and then asked (again) for me to go out and spend the amount and send them the receipt and they would send the money. I did exactly as they asked and then no money. Surprise! No money and no contact. I have now gone to an Italian lawyer which today met the thieves and they want another meeting to decide if they will pay the money they already agreed to pay? They whole lot at Priano & Marchelli should be in jail including its owners Mr Giachero (giachero@***.it and c.giachero@***.it) and Mr Rivarola (email unknown but probably rivarola@***.it) I have now instructed my lawyer to go after them for the full amount for all the grief they have caused me and my family and friends. One last note - P&M was instructed last spring to air freight an order for my yacht (I was Captain) from Genoa to Athens. They were paid for air freight but guess what. They sent the order by truck from Genoa to Frankfurt. What should have been a 24 hour delivery took 1 week and delayed the yacht for 6 days! I don't have to tell you that the cost to the yacht was in the thousands. The order would never have been found if I hadn't personally spent 2 days searching Germany and Greece for the missing order (our entire spring delivery). Of course Priano & Marchelli did absolutely nothing to help and did not refund any money for sending the order by truck rather than the air freight they were contracted for. Again jail is too good for these clowns Jon Anthony Moran

Just also had a bad experience with them. Not to be trusted.

After over 1 year Priano and Marchelli, through astounding efforts have recovered my belongings. I will delete this review as soon as I can figure out how.

I don't know Italian law. But if you have ANYTHING in writing that states they were liable or would give you the 5000 euro, you have them.

They can not legally threaten you just for posting an opinion or what is TRUE. It is not slander or deflammation of character, if its true. The whole point of "freedom of speach" is to be able to voice what we believe and to warn others....

so you keep up the good work in exposing them! I hope you can get punitive damages as well!

Dear Sally,

Do you have any idea why this website exists. I am guessing you are either 16 years old or you work for them?

I am not afraid of anything or anyone. I spend several months a year in Italy and I will be going there next week.

The matter is now on the way to a resolution. I will update in 2days whether it has been resolved or not.

Please get a life.

How about you go to Italy and say these things to their faces? I dare you. Give us an update then.

UPDATE- Within an hour of posting this complaint and forwarding it to several Priano & Marchelli clients so that they could be aware of the risk they are taking dealing with them, I was threatened through P&M lawyer to retract my statement or face legal action. My response was this -" pay me what you owe me or don't bother me". I don't bow to empty threats.

Kamino website is www.kamino.com

View more comments (6)
ID
Toronto, Ontario
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article