PRETTY LITTLE SOFA COVERS STOLE MY MONEY

Pretty Little Sofa Covers February 2020, I ordered a sofa cover from Pretty Little Sofa Covers. They lied and said it was a made-to-order or a custom-made product. It has 4 different sizes on their website and is not made to order. You just have to pick the size you want. I sent an email on March 17 because my account was not updated and no merchandise had arrived. On April 15, 2020 I sent them an email to cancel the order because it was 2 months since I placed the order and all they did was make excuses. They responded by sending me a link to track my product. Only the link did not work. I sent them an email on May 14, 2020 telling them that I reported them to my bank and the bank already reimbursed me. I also told them I didnt want to do business with them anymore. I had already cancelled my order through a form they have on their website. There is no phone number or address on their website so I could not call or send the sofa cover back to them which magically appeared when my bank gave me a reimbursement. On May 30, after numerous attempts to get help from Chase Bank, who I have done business with for decades, they sent me a letter telling me they were paying that company even though I cancelled the order. I spoke to a supervisor and told him how Pretty Little Sofa Covers Facebook website was filled with people complaining they were paying for merchandise that was never delivered. Pretty Little Sofa Covers has since taken down those complaints but I copied some of those complaints. I told the supervisor at Chase Bank that Pretty Little Sofa Covers sent me the merchandise only after I cancelled the order, they told me my package was in the post office, which was another lie because I called the post office and it was not there, and that I was being charged for an order I had cancelled. The bank supervisor was not concerned about my dilemma. I have sent Pretty Little Sofa Covers numerous emails telling them that I am not satisfied with their product which they claim they will reimburse the customer for if not satisfied. At first they sent me an email saying it would cost me a lot of money to send the merchandise back to China. The email was very spiteful to me. I found out the company is in California. Now they just ignore my emails. This company needs to be investigated and my money needs be reimbursed. The Better Business Bureau has complaints they cant follow up on because this company has no address. After researching I was able to find their addresses. I want a full reimbursement and not 25%. They should be paying for the return and not me. I appreciate anything you can do to help me. Thank you. * Online only ?London, ** *** *** * **** * ***** ***** *** ********* ** ********** Business Information: Tell us about the business you are filing a complaint on. Business Name: Pretty Little Sofa Covers Store/Establishment #* ******** **** * ***** ***** *** ***** ******* *********** ** ********** ***** ***** ******** ****** ** ******* **** ***************************************************

User's recommendation: Don't buy anything from Pretty Little Sofa Covers. They are thieves.

In 2021 I placed an order for sofa covers and paid. I never received my order, but I sent them emails requesting my order.

They replied making promises to look into the matter until this date.

I asked them to pay my money back which they promised to do and I never received any refund. This company is a scam

ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

*** Little Sofa Covers cheated me out of $54.99

Pretty Little Sofa Covers February 2020, I ordered a sofa cover from Pretty Little Sofa Covers. They lied and said it was a made-to-order or a custom-made product. It has 4 different sizes on their website and is not made to order. You just have to pick the size you want. I sent an email on March 17 because my account was not updated and no merchandise had arrived. On April 15, 2020 I sent them an email to cancel the order because it was 2 months since I placed the order and all they did was make excuses. They responded by sending me a link to track my product. Only the link did not work. I sent them an email on May 14, 2020 telling them that I reported them to my bank and the bank already reimbursed me. I also told them I didnt want to do business with them anymore. I had already cancelled my order through a form they have on their website. There is no phone number or address on their website so I could not call or send the sofa cover back to them which magically appeared when my bank gave me a reimbursement. On May 30, after numerous attempts to get help from Chase Bank, who I have done business with for decades, they sent me a letter telling me they were paying that company even though I cancelled the order. I spoke to a supervisor and told him how Pretty Little Sofa Covers Facebook website was filled with people complaining they were paying for merchandise that was never delivered. Pretty Little Sofa Covers has since taken down those complaints but I copied some of those complaints. I told the supervisor at Chase Bank that Pretty Little Sofa Covers sent me the merchandise only after I cancelled the order, they told me my package was in the post office, which was another lie because I called the post office and it was not there, and that I was being charged for an order I had cancelled. The bank supervisor was not concerned about my dilemma. I have sent Pretty Little Sofa Covers numerous emails telling them that I am not satisfied with their product which they claim they will reimburse the customer for if not satisfied. At first they sent me an email saying it would cost me a lot of money to send the merchandise back to China. The email was very spiteful to me. I found out the company is in California. Now they just ignore my emails. This company needs to be investigated and my money needs be reimbursed. The Better Business Bureau has complaints they cant follow up on because this company has no address. After researching I was able to find their addresses. These are the addresses the Better Business Bureau couldn't find: Pretty Little Sofa Covers Online only London, ON N6G 0L8 1915 E Linda Vista Ave Ventura, CA 93001-**** Pretty Little Sofa Covers Address: 1915 E Linda Vista Ave City: Ventura State/Prov: CA Zip/Postal Code: 93001 Business Phone: -- Website URL: https://prettylittlesofacovers.com/pages/contact-us 46/F, Lee Garden One, 33 Hysan Avenue, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong info@***.com 46/F, Lee Garden One, 33 Hysan Avenue, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Louise Song Address: RM305 3/F, Hualinda E-commerce Park, NO.70-2 Changjiangpu Rd HeAo, Longgang Shenzhen, China Zip code: 518115 Tel: 86-755-2****195 SP * PRETTYLITTLESOF HTTPSPRETTYLI CA. Online only London, ON N6G 0L8 1915 E Linda Vista Ave. Ventura, CA 93001-**** This "company" should get zero stars but the program won't let me do that.

User's recommendation: DON'T BUY FROM THESE THIEVES!

ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article