Michelle F Yhj

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Brentwood, California

No service after sale

Updated by user Oct 11, 2023

Have not heard from the company regarding this issue. I have also reported to the State's licensing department for mobile home dealers and the consumer affairs dept of the State Attorney General.

Original review Sep 26, 2023
I have had numerous problems with my home. I have a leak in the laundry room that they did come out and repair once, but it is leaking again and they will not return my calls regarding coming back out and fixing it correctly. I also did not receive the icemaker I paid for. I have called repeatedly about this and no one is getting back to me. Just general poor service and workmanship all the way around.
Pros:
  • Good value
Cons:
  • Customer service after sale
  • Quality of workmanship

Preferred solution: I want the ice maker I paid for and I want the laundry room leak repaired

User's recommendation: Do not recommend doing business with this company

map-marker Monterey Park, California

Front cap fading

Cant maintain or rubout Its the paint etc We have had to many problems for such a pricey item without service Keith Andrews Kndsrealty@***.com Vin db450689
Reason of review:
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article