This company is a scam operation

Explore video interviews
I had a signed contract with Presidential Movers for $2400.00. However when they arrived the movers demanded $1200.00 more in cash or they would not move my belongings. I was also promised a contact for Eugene Philips at 817-953-**** but he never answered the phone or returned any of my messages. For two months I have called or e-mailed daily to resolve the discrepancies and have yet to receive any response. They are completely dishonest in all of their business interactions, giving out false phone numbers, using different names, charging fees for supplies they said were included or never used at all. They held onto my items for an additional eight days; when the delivery men arrived six hours late many items were "lost" and so much has been broken or damaged upon repair. Both sets of movers yelled at me and attempted to intimidate me about giving them more cash. This is the worst moving company I have ever used in forty years of moving. They need to be shut down immediately before they incorporate under a new name, again. DO NOT USE THIS BUSINESS.

I contacted Presidential moving on Sept 18/2017 to move to penn .I spoke to a lady by the name of Anna she called every few days to get me to sign the contract and after I signed it and they received my money I could not ever get in touch with Anna again I tried to call several times and no one would ever answer the phone so I called another moving co. and they told me that presidential had a bad name and i could not trust them .

I waited to here from them but never did, so I called to tell them that I had haired another co. and I was not going to use them.

Featured
ID
Service
Presidential Moving Moving Service
Cons
  • Abusive workers
  • No response from company to resolve issues
  • Did not honor signed contract
Reason of review