Premium Finance Customer Care Review from North York, Ontario

I would not recommend this place to ANYONE. Stay away and do not deal with these crooks. Trying to keep my deposit for a deal that didn't go through. Try to make me jump through hoops to get my deposit back instead of just signing their forms to say I got my money back. HOPING that I threw out my receipt so they wouldn't have to give my deposit of $300 back. Wanting me to drive 1hr and 15mins to get my receipt to get my $300 deposit on a deal that didn't go through when all I have to do is sign their copy saying I received my deposit back and everything would be fine on both ends. Then have the nerve to ask me what's my background asking me if I'm from GHANA. I asked them what does that have to do with me getting my deposit back. Telling me I sound like I'm from Africa or Ghana and smirking about it with their little buddies sitting in their "office" with NO customers. Then talking in their language and laughing. All I can say is I was warned by a lady and her husband who WON a lawsuit against this dealer AND the dealer STILL wouldn't give them their money and giving them a hard time with that EVEN AFTER THEY WON THEIR CASE AGAINST THEM. I went there to look for a vehicle and she said not to deal with them because they're "CROOKS" . I AM PASSING ON MY WARNING AND NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE TO ALL WHO READ THIS REVIEW TO AVOID THIS "DEALER" AND GO TO A REPUTABLE DEALER THAT HAS RESPECT FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS AND DON'T PLAY GAMES TO SCAM YOU OUT OF YOUR MONEY. DO YOUR RESEARCH . PREMIUM FINANCE AUTO SALES 8248 Yonge st (Thornhill ) *so there's no confusion with any other companies that MIGHT have the same name or similar.
ID
North York, Ontario
Service
Premium Finance Customer Care
Reason of review
Problems with payment

PREMIUM FINANCE IN RICHMOND HILL THE BIGGEST CROOKS, JAMIE ONE LITTLE RAT, STAY AWAYYYYY!!!

DON'T GO HERE. I bought a car from here 6 months ago and within a week the window wouldn't roll down...a few weeks later BOTH headlights went out and then the taillights went out.... After a big annoyance I heard a grinding....5 months after buying the car I hear a grinding noise... I waited less than a week to take my car to a GM dealer and the dealer told me I would not only need new brake pads but new rotors for the front left and front ride side! I couldn't believe that I needed new rotors and brake pads after buying the car with 158,000 kms and not even driving it that much for only 1 month!! I pay extra each month for full coverage and when I called to speak with Jamie and told him about the car he told me he would connect me asap with his mechanic because THAT SHOULD of not passed inspection PRIOR to me buying the car..... This was on a Wednesday, When I didn't hear from him, I called him back on Saturday and he told me he tried contacting the mechanic but that he was out for Easter..... and for me to call again on Monday.. Well when I called on Monday, JAMIE WAS OUT OF THE OFFICE... so I called again Tuesday and he said that he would call me right back after he spoke with the Mechanic.... I waited 5 hours before I tried calling again... Mind you I had my rotors, pads, mirrors fall off, WATER PUMP NEED REPLACED, lights out, and many more... When I called back I left a message for Jamie because what do you know, he didn't answer... Never heard from him again. Its been 5 days and Ive called three times a day for the past week and I haven't heard from him. My grandfather tried calling and when he spoke with Jamie, Jamie said he would call back AND NEVER CALLED BACK. I am paying EXTRA each month for this coverage that he wouldnt talk to me about or help me find a mechanic after I JUST BOUGHT THE CAR. I am going through the paperwork with a fine-tooth comb and I will be back with a vengeance. He has NO CARE for people and its a complete scam.. DO NOT GO HERE.
ID
Toronto, Ontario
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss

About

Top Premium Finance Services

Customer Care

Summary

Premium Finance is an auto sale in Thornhill, Ontario. The dealership showcases varied vehicles offering Jeeps, Fords, Dodges, Audis, and Porsches, etc. for sale. Potential buyers can choose among a variety of financing options to purchase the car they cannot afford with cash funds. Premium Finance Auto Sale accepts used vehicles from citizens willing to sell the cars they owned. Premium Finance staff with years of hands-on experience helps customers choose the right model to suit their particular needs and budget. The dealership has its doors open 7 days a week welcoming customers by appointment on Sundays.

Premium Finance reviews and complaints

Premium Finance is ranked 1572 out of 4360 in Dealers category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article