Blaza G

Am not seeing and getting money on my premise account so I need ur help

The number is disconnected so I needed another number so that I can try again coz the one tried is incorrect

Preferred solution: I would like to know what's going on with my account of premise

Jamal R Uaj

Cashout

I have not been able to cash out my pay. Idk why and I'm not getting a clear answer. It's irking! I need some help retrieving my money
Loss:

Preferred solution: My cashout payment

Resolved
Christopher W Jzz

Resolved: Lift Account Suspension ifo Christopher Wallace

Updated by user Dec 19, 2023

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. It was resolved amicably and, my app reopened.

Original review Dec 11, 2023
Sequel to the above subject...I hereby wish to appeal that the suspension on my premise account be lifted as from my understanding: I haven't committed any offense neither carried out any activity that violated any of the policies of premise app.
I have been a faithful premise task contributor since August 2022 till date when my account was suspended...I relocated overseas and, has carried out my task respectively upon my relocation overseas likewise before my relocation and, to my utmost surprise without justifiable reasons my premise account was suspended.
Kindly, look into this issue and, get it resolved as soon as possible in other for the suspension be lifted to enable me continue with my contributions likewise have access to my renumeration.
I hope to hear from you soon.?
Thanks,
Christopher.

Preferred solution: Lift Account Suspension ifo Christopher Wallace

Heidi H Jes

Time consumption,not enough pay

If I could give this company half a star I probably would. Time and time again I have submitted my photos just to have them denied because there's too much glare or there's something in the background or some other my new detail that has absolutely nothing to do with the subject in hand. You take pictures of products in stores from every angle and half the time to your submissions are rejected. And when they are accepted it's only after it's taking them days upon days to review them. It's ludicrous

User's recommendation: Don't use them

Arleen D Adq

| map-marker Cleveland, Tennessee

Incorrect digits on barcodes of items at Walmart

Premise told me that it was common that barcodes are different and different things then what they have the barcodes listed as. But, it seems a little strange that all the Walmart barcodes were for Sheet cakes and three tier cakes but Premise had them listed as Health Supplements. That's a huge difference. And wasted hours of my time, until I figured out the issue myself through the Walmart App by entering the digits to the items listed barcodes.

User's recommendation: Check out the barcodes prior to leaving home.

Roxanna M Sgm

Didn't pay me, and deleted my account

I did some tasks for premise, and somehow one of them was rejected while the others were approved. Before I had a chance to withdraw the paid tasks, my account was deleted.

I never was paid for the approved tasks. I had contacted customer service through email to resolve the rejected tasks. I was working with Daniel and during the email conversation I received an email from another employee at Premise, Leah stating that I had multiple accounts with premise so they deleted the extra account and kept one. However, I had only actually used 1 account.

I may have created a. Account and forgot I already created one and then when I was ready to do the task I created a new one. They deleted the account that I had completed tasks in and left the one that I hadn't actually used. I asked for them to at least pay me for the approved tasks, and they refused to.

Not only did I not get paid for the rejected task that I had contacted them in the first place for, now I didn't get paid for the approved ones either.

I asked her to keep the account t that bad the co.pleted tasks in but she said she had already deleted the account and she had no way to transfer any data to the new one. Why would she delete the account that bad a balance that I hadn't even gotten paid for if she knew she couldn't transfer anything to the new account?

Loss:
Pros:
  • Work at your own pace when you have time
  • It doesnt take too long for each task
Cons:
  • Dont always pay

Preferred solution: The money they owe me

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article