Premier fence used sub-standard wood

I contracted with Premier fence to Have a fence installed on property. I was told by Hiedi, the sales girl. That they use nothing but grade A lumber. And that the workers would clean up the area after they were done. They made almost no effort to clean up. I would do it my self, however I am handicapped and cannot lift or stand for long periods. One week after the fence was installed rails were splitting and pickets were warping all over the place. I called to complain. I was basically told that this is the way that things are done done in Charlotte. They tried to smooth it over by replacing a couple of pickets. I can not believe lack of quality and craftsmanship. This fence looks like it was put up by a fourth grader. The gates do not function, it is warped so bad that I can't look at without feeling horribly ripped off. If your are grtting a fence in the Charlotte NC area I would suggest not using this company. Their practices are very deceptive. And Hiedi is a liar.
ID
#132003 Review #132003 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Reston, Virginia

About

Summary

Insured American company PremierFence distributes and installs such household products as wood cedar fence, chain link fence, PVC vinyl fence, ornamental iron, ornamental aluminum, hardware and specialty wood/PVC gate. The line of accessories is presented by lamps, mailboxes, outdoor furniture, shellback cottages, trellis and the other items. Commercial clients are also included in the target audience of the already named company and they can order temporary fences, guard rail, sound barriers, security fences and automated gates. The customers are welcomed to leave their testimonials in one of the site`s sections. Besides, PremierFence has profiles in social networks like Twitter, Facebook and Google+ and is certified by the Better Business Bureau. The products can be also detailed in the local store in Avon, MA.

PremierFence reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article