Verified Reviewer

Missing tickets

Took money off my credit card without emailing me my tickets & when I tried I call them about it, there was no way for me to get into contact with a worker almost intentionally. Need to fix their janky website and quit playing with peoples money.
ID
Bryan, Texas
Pros
  • Food
Cons
  • Service
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Premeire Cinema Galveston,Tx

After experiencing hurricane IKE and FEMA i decided to take my kids to the movies. With everything closed down here in galveston I was happy to find out the movie theatre was open. When we get there I figured I would have to pay form me and my daughter who is 4 and not my 2 yr. old. Well they charge for 1 yr. olds and up 5.50 for each person. I paid it brushed it off. We go to buy some snacks and they don't have anything to drink! And the manager was right there being so unproffesional about it and said i could buy a hot water from them for 2.75! what a rip off!

come on at least they were open. i live in houston and we were hit bad and i know Galveston was worse.

you shouldnt expect the movie to be 100% up and running. i know Galveston is still rebuliding

ID
#142056 Review #142056 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Mount Laurel, New Jersey

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article