PREMIER WEB MARKETING...UP TO THEIR OLD SHENANIGANS AGAIN...RIPPING PEOPLE OFF!!!

In October of 2011, I spoke to a “specialist” from Premier Web Marketing. I was told by him that I would receive coaching sessions to help me run a business based from my home. All I would need to do is pay the initial fee of $195.00 and get started. It didn’t take long for someone to be calling me asking for more money. Another investment would need to be made in order to upgrade my site ($3,200). I would be given a website that would produce income just from people clicking on my ad/link. Companies such as Amazon.com and Google would also appear on my site to improve my chances of people clicking on ad. I haven’t seen one single penny!!! I have called Premier several times to demand my money back but I keep getting the run around. $3,400 may not be a lot for some but for me; I can’t take a hit like this. I thought I would be making an investment towards me being able to have steady income coming in and it would help me get out the financial situation I was already in. I have done research on Premier, which I should have done in the beginning, and they have a grade of F on the BBB. I wish I would have known this prior to me dealing with them. I have contacted the Attorney General in Arizona and anyone else to try and report Premier Web Marketing and to help me get my money back. For a while I wasn’t getting anywhere but I saw a post by someone else on another complaint board for a law firm that helped her receive her money back. I spoke to a man Vincent @ 678-828-**** and he is helping me get my money back. My case will be resolved this week. I didn’t have to pay any money upfront and I have received almost all my money back…just waiting for the last payment to post onto my account and then all will be resolved. I am so grateful that this ordeal will be over soon. Premier Web Marketing is the worst decision I have ever made, business wise ;) They are nothing but a SCAM!!!
ID
Sunrise, Florida
Loss

Stole my money

The company called me with a promised that I would have my own internet company and make a considerable income a month. Based on the premise that my intetnet company would be advertised on sites such as Go Daddy, Google, and Amazon! They told me that all I would have to do is pay $200.00 and that would cover any fees. The sales person made many promises due to my apprehension and multitude of questions. He told me that I would call him at any time, because I had his personal number. All BOGUS!! I tried calling the number, but kept getting a voicemail to leave a message, which none of my messages left were returned with any calls. I quickly closed my account so they couldn't get any more money out of my account. countless people have been calling me regarding this so called business and paying MORE money to get my business up and running. I have reported this company to RipOffs and the Better Business Bureau. DON'T do business with this company!!

You might want to make sure that this "Company" wasn't once named Stores On Line. I got hooked up with them several years ago, and they took me for $44,000.00 before I could get them out of my bank accounts and credit cards.

I don't even have one domain to show for it.

When I finally was able to get them disconnected from my funds, they cancelled everything that I had for "Lack of Payment. :(

I am a consumer advocate that works on cases just like these. I am familiar with these Arizona based scams offering a business opp selling Amazon and Ebay affiliate sites, credit card terminal sales, etc..

and it's all a lie and a scam. I have helped many people recover their money. If you need help, please call the toll free number if you need an advocate to help you. We and are very successful in recovery depending on the situation.

Call for a consultation.

I believe I can help you with this. 888.563.5558 crconsumeresources.com

I too was promissed that I would make money with 3 websites providing I gave them $500.00 which was to include hosting fee's. I was promissed a one on one coach but never received that.

In addition I was promissed training via printed out material that was to be mailed to me and yes you guessed it, I never received that either. I was also pressured by another company affiliated with Premier Web Marketing to spend an additional $5,000.00 which I ended up not doing in the end. I have not made a single cent and feel I was totally ripped off!

I was told that if I did not make any money within 12 months I would be refunded my money. I want my money back as this was a total scam.

That is absolutely true,Premier Web Marketing did exactly that because they did the same thing to me. I also submitted a RipOff report as well, like I said that is exactly what they did.

They told me that I would also have Google on the website and that every time that someone click on Google search on the site they provided for me I would automatically get $1.50 per click.

The website has now expired and did not make not one sale, and Google never appeared on the website. They straight up lied, and much more, I want my money back as well.

Total ripoff. Company hasn't done anything they said they would do except take my money.They don't return calls or emails, and other firms continue to try and feed off their leads and want more money from me to supposedly assist me in setting up business.

Contacting the FTC, BBB, and Az.

Attorney General. They need to be stopped and prosecuted.

View more comments (4)
ID
Norcross, Georgia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article