Premier Security Solutions sucks!!

I work as a property manager and I have to say in all my years of dealing with service vendors, Premier Security or more specifically their owner Larry Pott is the absolute biggest jerk I have ever dealt with. He was unclear when we transfered our service then went on vacation. We had problems, he was on vacation. Things got worse and guess what? Larry on vacation. So in addition to being a grade A *** he is perpetually out to lunch. The amazing thing is his sour attitude hasn't seaped throughout the organization, the employees specifically George and George are great it is just that this guy is a nut case in need of serious therapy to deal with his anger management issues!!! Vulgar, condescending and snarky when I have dealt with him. But it gets better, I look at our contract and he hoodwinked us or more specifically never mentioned that we were signing a 5 year contract - it was buried in the tiny print. So toss in dishonest as one of his attributes. If you want to deal with a dishonest person who likes to yell and is a thief, well you know who to call - call Larry Pott at 650-595-****!!!

I've been using Premier Security Solutions for several years now and I couldn't be more pleased. I've always dealt with the owner, Paul, and he has never been anything less than professional.

He quoted me a great price and had a crew there, right on time, the day of install. There were no surprises in price and they have been extremely reliable and easy to get a hold of since day one.

I have never talked to this Larry person but I can recommend Paul without hesitation. (I did deal with a George and I agree that he was great)

ID
San Mateo, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article