Time card fraud

We very recently got an air-headed manager for our salon and spa and noticed, she isn't very smart, tech savvy, and is also pregnant and letting it affect her work ethic sometimes. I mean, going into an interview knowing your pregnant and accepting a manager position you know you can't handle? That *** me off when we have stylists on their feet 8 hours a day with barely any breaks between clients. Anyway. As just a receptionist I get many complaints from opening stylists that the manager is never on time to open and when the stylist has a client right at nine, it's not professional to bring them up and the doors be closed and lights still are off. I was fishing through the report manager on the computer and looked at my time clocks but it also shows everyone elses time clock and I noticed the day my manager last opened that I got a complaint for, it showed she came in at 9 on the dot. However, drawer opening records show it wasn't until 9:30. So I go in to look at edited time clocks and she has edited many, many shifts saying she's there when she isn't. She has even gone as far as editing the time clock at 1 in the afternoon to say she's leaving at 6:15 PM but she dips out right at 2:45. Or, she's even edited it to say she worked a full day on days I have never even seen her there. I'm only an employee but still a consumer in the sense that I buy services and product and am not happy with the way she's been running the place (into the ground) since she's stepped foot into our salon. But now that I recently caught this I'm even more pissed.

Share this information with your corporate risk management office. Or inform your District/Regional Manager. Contact info is on-line or found in your employee policies.

ID

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article