Felicia N Vee

Verified Reviewer

Set appointment for today to pick up my car

Hello . Ive been calling all morning trying to get in contact with extension 407 for my repossessed vehicle. Ive paid it all and been trying to get a appoint set since Friday and no luck . Today is Monday the only day Id be able to get a ride to my car . Can someone please contact me . Ive call over 13 times.

Preferred solution: I just want a appoint for my car to be picked up today 10/3/22 before 2pm when the lots close

map-marker Beverly Hills, California

Negligence personified

I freely admit I was behind on payments. Zero effort was made to contact me and instead they showed up in the middle of the night and took the vehicle and never let me get my things. I think they like to do it that way so they can take whatever they want and claim it was never in the vehicle to begin with. Multiple items broken multiple items "lost" or probably stolen. Reading reviews of this company it would seem they have a systemic problem of theft and damage to vehicles.

Very unpleasant

As of yesterday (Feb. 6,2018) I’ve been calling so I can pick my vehicle up and they just gave me a hard time they was very rude and unprofessional. I called today and got the same rude service. Just unacceptable
Reason of review:
Poor customer service
map-marker Fayetteville, North Carolina

Mrs. Harris

I was recently speaking to a representative of Premier Recovery Service and the employee was very rude and unprofessional. I called to inquire the directions of the establishment so that I could retrieve my vehicle and she refused to give me the address. She did inform me of the procedure that is to take place prior to that and I received that. I called her back today (July 1, 2013 ) to let her know that the payment would be paid in the morning and I would like the address so that once I 've paid I could be on my way. I am unfamiliar with the Raleigh area and would have to look up the directions. I was merely trying to ensure that I wouldn't be driving around wandering and the place would close before I arrive. Clarissa, the employment was rude and being sarcastic by stating that I need to pay my bill. A comment not at all necessary from an employee to a customer. She's not a financial advisor and I feel that this was not caused for, especially since I'm paying the bill along with their fee. Awful, on her part. I hope that she gets some type of customer service class. It makes her company look bad. I do plan on passing this incident on to my friends, family and anyone else.
Loss:
Guest

Yes I. Too was address in a savory manner..

The first person I spoke to was pleasant, but that next person was rude. No way to do business.

Guest

I made a payment to ford credit and was on the phone with ford the repo guy said "well if your on the phone with ford then I'll just drag the car out" and that is exactly what he did I thought he was going to break the axle. When I called premier the next day they would not give me the address and stated that they had to process the car before I could retrieve my personel property.

I'm a disabled vet with PTSD so you can imagine how I felt. This is the worse company ever and I may call the attny general and file a grievance against them.

View more comments (1)

Unemployment Expert Tips

Experts Tips on Unemployment and Cyber Security

Feb 3, 2020

Can’t verify your identity via ID.me? Andrew Stettner, an unemployment expert, comments on how the ID.me verification process works and the privacy risks involved. Learn how one consumer resolved his issue.

Andrew Stettner
Andrew Stettner

Andrew Stettner is a senior fellow at TheCenturyFoundation and a non-profit leader who shares expert opinion on unemployment benefits and insurance reform.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article