BEWARE

BEWARE! We rented a house back in October through this company. Upon receiving our keys, the house was filthy, carpets were disgusting, mold in the showers, etc. It took several days to get an answer as to why the house was left that way - all they could tell me is the house had been cleaned at some point before they listed it. A few weeks into living in the house our AC went out - the AC company that they sent out told us the owner had been previously told the unit needed to be replaced entirely. They put a band aid on the unit and it worked for about 3 more months. When it went out again in February, we went a total of 53 days without a working HVAC unit. Come to find out, the owner had gotten a homeowner's warranty and was trying to utilize that rather than pay for the repairs. Premier Properties repeatedly told us we did not have a lease with them, they simply collected rent. We ended up vacating early. Karen Kleber then proceeded to stalk our family online by looking up information about our current home and had the nerve to reach out to that agent asking questions about my family. They never responded to the notice we gave them stating that we were vacating the property. Instead they waited NINE WEEKS to start harassing me and threatening to ruin my credit and/or seek legal action. They do NOT offer the services that their website advertises. They are shady, rude and manipulative. Karen is extremely unprofessional and disgustingly unpleasant to deal with. Nothing about this situation was handled professionally. Matter of fact, as recently as today, she told my husband that it didn't matter if we didn't have HVAC for 53 days or not - we are still bound by the lease and they want us to pay! These people are scammers and should be shut down.
ID
Service
Premier Properties Of Duncanville House Rental
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article